Customer Name: BUBBACC MSRP: N/A
Rail Car: Ship Mode: TPW:
Date: 03/06/2006 025-SELECTED FOR APPROVAL Line Seq:
Date: 03/08/2006 234-ORDER IMAGE CHANGED Order Originated By: SATURN
Date: Last Changed By: AU11130S

·
Registered
192 Posts
My order has been placed as well. What does the number GFR359 mean? I was so excited to know the car has been ordered that I failed to question the Sales manager when he gave me the number.:willy:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
07 Chili Pepper said:
My order has been placed as well. What does the number GFR359 mean? I was so excited to know the car has been ordered that I failed to question the Sales manager when he gave me the number.:willy:
I'm not sure that it means anything other than it's the tracking number for your order ...

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
07 Chili Pepper said:
That is just the Image ID Number... :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Got a message from my salesman! My Sky has been ordered! Going first thing in the morning to upgrade the stereo, add xm and chrome wheels. The silver pearl display model has also arrived at the dealership! So I also get to see a Sky in person! Whoo Hoooo!!!!!! :willy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
first delivered sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

test driving tomorrow???

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
GRinLR said:
The silver pearl display model has also arrived at the dealership! So I also get to see a Sky in person! Whoo Hoooo!!!!!! :willy:
Is it one of the traveling displays... or the retailers demo???

·
Registered
389 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
Is it one of the traveling displays... or the retailers demo???
It is one of the traveling display cars. Their dealer demo has also been ordered and will be yellow.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
oh man, don't do that to us again!! :brentil:

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Opps sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize I didn't make myself clear about the traveling display.

·
Registered
96 Posts
GRinLR said:
Opps sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize I didn't make myself clear about the traveling display.
It's alright, although I'm not sure how I'm going to get this pee stain out of my pants. :eek:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks for all of the pictures.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wiating list ????

When you guys are talking about a waiting list: is it your dealer's list or saturn's ?? I really wanna know where I am on the list ??

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
chyno said:
When you guys are talking about a waiting list: is it your dealer's list or saturn's ?? I really wanna know where I am on the list ??
If you don't know...you are too late

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
chyno said:
We are (or were in some cases) on lists at our individual dealers to order our cars. Saturn doesn't have a waiting list, though they do control the allocation of order images to the dealers.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I gave a 1000 dollars deposit in december and was 3rd in my dealerships in montreal, should I expect my sky soon ? I haven't sign any real contract just jgave a deposit..............Have you sign anything ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts