Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
What's the matter with having a car on the front lawn? Where I live that kind of thing is common.....though the car is on cinder blocks and hasn't run since FDR was in the white house.

·
Registered
266 Posts
marlboromike said:
The wife never saw me doing this...she would have screamed :lol: :lol:
Too funny...We just had a talk at our house about..."why do we never put the lawn chairs on the lawn? Now I have a lounger ON THE LAWN next to the pond. Glad you went for it. :) Rock On

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
And here I thought I was the only one to pull their SKY on the front lawn for photos. Great looking for photos. :thumbs:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Maverick said:
What's the matter with having a car on the front lawn? Where I live that kind of thing is common.....though the car is on cinder blocks and hasn't run since FDR was in the white house.
Oh my gosh!!! we must be cousins!!!!!:jester: Same thing here in Arkansas Except we dont have "lawns" we have "yards"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Looks great.......... i gots a question...... is it wrong to put the fridge on the porch next to the broken washer???? I REALLY NEED TO KNOW..... cuz if it is... I GOTTA MOVE IT QUICKLY....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
540 Posts
marlboromike said:
A lawn is in front of a house...a yard in the rear....to my understanding

I'll be danged :eek: Learn something new EVERYDAY. In Arkansas everybody calls all of it a yard..............You know "honey will you go out in the yard and feed the chickens?" "Billy Bob will you please fix that dang fence?; the cows keep gettin in my yard" and so on. :jester:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks great she should'nt care, unless you end up cutting donuts in the lawn! And if you do, clean out the wheel wells afterwards.

·
Registered
389 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
I'll be danged :eek: Learn something new EVERYDAY. In Arkansas everybody calls all of it a yard..............You know "honey will you go out in the yard and feed the chickens?" "Billy Bob will you please fix that dang fence?; the cows keep gettin in my yard" and so on. :jester:
I do distinguish between the front yard and the back yard...:lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
yep, in texas we call 'em yards too!!

but then our yards are texas size yards..........

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Yard vs Lawn

Round here the Yard (front, back and sometimes side) includes all the space inside your property line not covered by a structure or the driveway - the Lawn only refers to the portion of the yard that is covered with grass and needs to be mowed. And we have front lawn, back lawn, in some cases side lawn, and in areas with a side-walk a so-called tree-lawn between the side walk and the curb - though not all properties actually have trees on the tree-lawn.

·
Registered
266 Posts
SkyPup said:
Looks great she should'nt care, unless you end up cutting donuts in the lawn! And if you do, clean out the wheel wells afterwards.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Absolutely beautiful car. Looks similar to the demo at my local dealer.

·
Registered
18,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have to admit...in person and on a lawn...the car looks like it belongs there...something like lawn furniture...it was awe inspiring looking at the car on the lawn....my neighbors kept admiring it. Of course, they thought I was nuts for doing it....but who doesn't have some personality disorder these days!

·
Registered
170 Posts
My front lawn has a stone wall around it, there's no way for me to get my car up there, otherwise I'd be taking similar pics right now. great idea, beautiful car!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts