Saturn Sky Forum banner

My Pro/Con list

4K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  spamelaj 
SKY SCRPR said:
My dad always told me "never buy a car in it's intro year". I listened to that advice by not buying an H3, but it didn't look like the sky and has only a half a motor in it. I'm willing to make this potential mistake and accept the headaches with it.
Every one told my Husband and I not to get our bright yellow H3 in its intro year, we did and we love it. So I know I will not be sad when I am driving around in my Sky in its intro year, when ever I finally get it that is........LOL

futureskyowner said:
Wow...that looks like a tight sqeeze. I assume the Windshield/windscreen is suppose to fit between trunk lip and weather stripping....doesn't look like there is enough room. Has any SKY owner that's received their SKY already purchased a Windshield/windscreen and installed it???? Do you have any problems with it fitting correctly????

The one I test drove had a windscreen and they screwes holes into the silver area between the trunk and the back seat (they put some silver brackets there to try and make the holes look better) and it just slid in and out of the holes. In my oppinion it really looked cheesy, and the windscreen did not look like it was made very well. I took it off my want list as soon as I saw it.

Stu's Sky said:
So, holes were drilled into the car? :banghead:
Yes they drilled holes into it, put some kind of matching bracket over the holes and screwed them in. They sat up about an inch or so, and the poles for the windscreen just slid in and out of them. It looked really cheap, in my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.