Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home past the dealership about 10:30 tonite and saw an empty transport leaving the auto mall so I drove through the lot and there it was.:cool: Missed it coming off the truck by about 20 minutes. I'm going to work my *ss off Thursday so I can pick 'er up on Friday. This Grey Cup weekend in Winnipeg will be a little above 0 C so I'll get a few a few days of cruising in! This is definitely the first RL in Manitoba...and I'll lay claim to the first in western Canada...until I'm proven wrong.:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
congrats on the new redline. you'll love it.. i love mine!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats hangman....enjoy the ride and, oh yeah, we need pics.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Congrats! Pix's please.... they seem to really be rolling out now!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Congratulations neighbor!
Happy Trails!
:cool: :driving:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
HAVE FUN!! congrads :thumbs:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Driving home past the dealership about 10:30 tonite and saw an empty transport leaving the auto mall so I drove through the lot and there it was.:cool: Missed it coming off the truck by about 20 minutes. I'm going to work my *ss off Thursday so I can pick 'er up on Friday. This Grey Cup weekend in Winnipeg will be a little above 0 C so I'll get a few a few days of cruising in! This is definitely the first RL in Manitoba...and I'll lay claim to the first in western Canada...until I'm proven wrong.:)
Good news! It sounds like you beat SaltSpringSKy to the punch!

:party: Go Lions!! (BC Lions of CFL, not Detroit of NFL for the US people)

(Do you really consider Winnipeg "West"? :lol: Although I guess everything east of Ontario is "West"!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
CONGRATS HANGMAN
Enjoy the ride while weather holds.
Actually, Winnipeg is the geographical centre of Canada, but ever since the Blue Bombers got shifted to the Eastern Conference, Winnipeg is considered eastern to us coastals. In fact anything past the Rockies is eastern.
Who cares! You got your ride, hopefully mine is getting closer - things are looking good!
Please post pics, first driving impressions, etc.
ENJOY

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats :cheers: to the arrival of your new baby !!

Sure will be a chilly ride on Grey Cup day in Winterpeg !!

Gooooooooooooooooooooo Alouettes !!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats :cheers: to the arrival of your new baby !!

Sure will be a chilly ride on Grey Cup day in Winterpeg !!

Gooooooooooooooooooooo Alouettes !!
:hijack:

It should be a good one. Nothing says Grey Cup like sub-freezing temps, eh? :cheers:

(BTW, Lions are 7 pt. favourites!)

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Congrats my man and BRRRRR:lol: turn the heat on--:cheers:

·
Registered
72 Posts
:hijack:

It should be a good one. Nothing says Grey Cup like sub-freezing temps, eh? :cheers:

(BTW, Lions are 7 pt. favourites!)

Best time to enjoy the Grey Cup, is in the stands, beer in hand, beer foam frozen to your mustache !! Wooohoooooo !! Only thing missing is 15cm of snow on the field :thumbs:

Turn up the heat hangman !! :cheers:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hangman, Where are you?

Has anyone heard from Hangman? Did he get his RL or not?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts