Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sales person called tonight. My redline is in Chicago. A short trip to Downers Grove. She said maybe tommorrow or next day for delivery.
So My Bluestone chromewheels every option but xm radio will soon be in the drive. Yea Time to say good buy to number 271 Midnight Blue chrome wheels everything but xm and spoiler. Thank everyone for there support.
Scott

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats Scott!!! Post pics soon :thumbs:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats! Many happy miles and of course, pictures please!
Enjoy the weekend - good weather to you!
:cheers:

·
Registered
432 Posts
My sales person called tonight. My redline is in Chicago. A short trip to Downers Grove. She said maybe tommorrow or next day for delivery.
So My Bluestone chromewheels every option but xm radio will soon be in the drive. Yea Time to say good buy to number 271 Midnight Blue chrome wheels everything but xm and spoiler. Thank everyone for there support.
Scott
Congrats, Scott. I'm hoping my base Sky was on the same rail car and is heading south to meet me in the very near future. Three weeks since build date, and still waiting....

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Should not be long now! I am enjoying my SKY FE (Fast Enough!) but it will be fun to have turbo cousins.

·
Registered
69 Posts
the dream continues

·
Registered
185 Posts
Scott
Congrats Scott:thumbs: Don't forget to post pics:cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Oh the waiting sucks but she is not too far away, CONGRATS.:cheers:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats on the good news....can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
This is cool -- Hope it is today (tomorrow when it is dry??):thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Tore my pants going over the fence -- But
It Sure runs NICE!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
54 Posts
awesome

Hey Scott thats great news. Carrie called me last week and said that I have a TPW of the 1st week of October and if i go by your timeline then I should have the car by Halloween. Im just waiting till tommorow for some confirmation on my event code status.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You may have torn your pants going over the fence!!!! I have a fence print on my cheeks!!!...Humm I smell a ride to DG!!!
ENJOY:cheers: :willy: :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ill post when they say it is in.

Rick and the rest of my illinois Skys can come and give it a test ride before I take her home. Paperwork is already done but i still Imagine I'll be there a couple of hours.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No call yet!

Deluke I'm P.M. you something. I called and talked to Wayne he has no way of telling when it leaves the Chicago Heights railyard. He said when it comes he will take pictures of it on truck and unloading, unless they drop off at night. he said the truckers do have that option. Hey nascarbug (Linda) ur close give me a drive by at night. Lol Wayne said he will call as soon as it hits the lot or someone tells him it is on the way from the Heights. I wouldn't park my car in that neighborhood i hope they have good security. Hey Bently your frined with the railroad can he push this thing? Lol. I just hope I have by weekend weather is suppost to be nice after hi of 60 days and rain lately were suppost to push 80's and sun on weekend. yea

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Deluke I'm P.M. you something. I called and talked to Wayne he has no way of telling when it leaves the Chicago Heights railyard. He said when it comes he will take pictures of it on truck and unloading, unless they drop off at night. he said the truckers do have that option. Hey nascarbug (Linda) ur close give me a drive by at night. Lol Wayne said he will call as soon as it hits the lot or someone tells him it is on the way from the Heights. I wouldn't park my car in that neighborhood i hope they have good security. Hey Bently your frined with the railroad can he push this thing? Lol. I just hope I have by weekend weather is suppost to be nice after hi of 60 days and rain lately were suppost to push 80's and sun on weekend. yea

I sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts