Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WooHoo! Just got the call this morning from my dealer sales manager and they received a manual transmission Redline allocation this morning that they matched to my preliminary order. Per SKY Spy's report this morning it looks like Redline production (180 units) has really ramped up with this week's allocation, along with the manual transmission (160 units) availability. This morning I also read the October Motortrend article on the comparison of the GXP/350Z/Z4 with the GXP taking 1st Place! I am really psyc'd about the Redline. So I'm glad to be finally joining the others who are waiting for their cars to be produced. Hopefully I'll be driv'n my Redline before the end of October, if not sooner!

Deposit on Base Sky 3-25-06 (#3)
Switched to Redline 4-27-06 (#1) MSRP
Preliminary Order No. KGBXXQ (6-23-06)
Image Allocated to Dealer (8/24/06)
Silver Pearl
Red/Black Leather
Polished Wheels
Manual 5 speed Tranny
6 Disc Monsoon w/XM

·
Registered
653 Posts
just out of curiosity, were you #1 on the list for RLs at your dealer? We're #2, so still trying to get a feel for when we might get our allocation.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was on the Redline list at No. 1 at my dealer. However last week they also received a Redline allocation, however it was for an automatic which I passed on. I assume they went down the Redline deposit list for the first deposit on an automatic Redline and that person's order was placed. Therefore I should be getting the second Redline at this dealership.

Deposit on Base Sky 3-25-06 (#3)
Switched to Redline 4-27-06 (#1) MSRP
Preliminary Order No. KGBXXQ (6-23-06)
Dealer Image ZMG67 Allocated 8-24-06
Target Production Period 9-18-06 to 9/24/06
Silver Pearl
Red/Black Leather
Polished Wheels
Manual 5 speed Tranny
6 Disc Monsoon w/XM

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was on the Redline list at No. 1 at my dealer. However last week they also received a Redline allocation, however it was for an automatic which I passed on. I assume they went down the Redline deposit list for the first deposit on an automatic Redline and that person's order was placed. Therefore I should be getting the second Redline at this dealership.
Is this a high volume dealership? Just curious since you state the probably have recieved 2 Redline allocations in as many weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts