Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's not giving out any numbers, imaged, ordered, nothing.

Says "Average 95 days" which puts us at the end of August (5 more weeks). Any suggestions?

Cynthia

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
QuiltingDiva said:

Says "Average 95 days" which puts us at the end of August (5 more weeks). Any suggestions?

Cynthia

Bribe him??? :lol: Hey...it may work...:jester:

·
Registered
151 Posts
QuiltingDiva said:

Cynthia
My guess is maybe he doesn't know much about their new Dealer World system and how to even access your event history. I would call and ask him for a print out of your event history. If he doesn't cooperate, I would ask the General Manager to do it. Just a suggestion! Hang in there. It will be worth the wait. I picked mine up Friday and I have looked like this :D ever since!

·
Registered
11 Posts
My didn't talk much either, but....

I got very little information from my Saturn folks. When the order was actually placed (1st week of May) my salesman said expect it around the 1st of July. I started checking about June 25. I would email and ask for an update. Didn't get details but he let me know when it had been built and when it had been shipped. Then came the dreaded "it should be here any day" (about July 3rd). It arrived on July 10 and he called as soon as the truck arrived to set up a time for me to pick it up that evening. I spent lots of time second guessing, worrying, etc. But in the end, the whole thing worked out pretty much like he said. Just because they aren't giving you all the details doesn't mean things aren't moving along. Of course, I never demanded any more information, I took the Saturn folks at their word the car would arrive around July 1 and it did.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
redstarmom said:
I got very little information from my Saturn folks. When the order was actually placed (1st week of May) my salesman said expect it around the 1st of July. I started checking about June 25. I would email and ask for an update. Didn't get details but he let me know when it had been built and when it had been shipped. Then came the dreaded "it should be here any day" (about July 3rd). It arrived on July 10 and he called as soon as the truck arrived to set up a time for me to pick it up that evening. I spent lots of time second guessing, worrying, etc. But in the end, the whole thing worked out pretty much like he said. Just because they aren't giving you all the details doesn't mean things aren't moving along. Of course, I never demanded any more information, I took the Saturn folks at their word the car would arrive around July 1 and it did.
There is an oft quoted phrase around here. If you want and take teh time and get the co-operation from your dealer -- you can have a real idea of when your car will come in. As teh dealwers have gotten more experienced their estimated times are getting closer and closer to reality.
OR
You can wait for it to be delivered and they will call you when it gets there

Here comes the quote; Either way
It will get there when it gets there and there is not much you can do to hurry that along.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
QuiltingDiva said:

Cynthia
hey cynthia, try talking to the salesmrg. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
QuiltingDiva said:

Cynthia
Cynthia - I found out that a lot of the dealers haven't experienced this kind of requests for a car before. They don't know much about Dealerworld. I ended up calling and talking to my rep every week and went to see her as well. In the end I gave THEM more info about the Sky and codes, etc., then they knew. It
is well worth a trip to the dealership and a talk with the GM. It may be they just haven't got any more information to give you.

Good luck! I ordered mine in March and got the call Monday that it is on it's way to KC right now!!!!

Patty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts