1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had to wait and wait and wait....you should get the sky base so you have something fun in the meantime

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
i had to wait and wait and wait....you should get the sky base so you have something fun in the meantime
He would loose to much money in his trade value of your sky. The price seem a little high for buy it now. He could get the redline for the same price that your asking for your base Sky. But good luck with you sale.

·
Registered
380 Posts
He would loose to much money in his trade value of your sky. The price seem a little high for buy it now. He could get the redline for the same price that your asking for your base Sky. But good luck with you sale.
I have to disagree with you deluke. You have to factor in the long wait for availbility of any Sky, much less a RL. I think $29,000 is a fair price all things considered.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I have to disagree with you deluke. You have to factor in the long wait for availbility of any Sky, much less a RL. I think $29,000 is a fair price all things considered.
I don't know just went to e bay and you have about 8 at quite a bit lower price. But who knows, I hope he get's his asking price. Myself I would just wait for a Red Line. But I'm waiting for my GXP. Pre traded my Mysterious in June.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you take the equation that a car is underprised for its buety and the fact that it is limited quantity and together you get a premium on a car that makes it worth paying for. notice all skys are selling on ebay....this is a hot car and people are def. in demand for it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I think you'll get 29 for it.

Our dealership purchased 3 on Ebay for around the 28,500 mark. I think we paid a little over 30 for the yellow one. With the upcharge that GM Canada charges we still got them cheaper than MSRP up here.

Red is the right colour...it will bring all the dough

·
Registered
85 Posts
Personally I don’t think he is any better than any of the dealers ripping us off. He is looking to make a buck. I know it is his right but I don't like it. I have mine, purchased at MSRP and not a penny more. There are deals out there like that. Just keep looking for the honest dealers. Also, let us all start using spell checker. PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
He is looking to make a buck.
WHAT!!!??? I am disgusted! Imagine someone making money selling a car, how could they ever live with themselves???

Fred, clearly you are no relation to the great Chuck because he wouldn't allow you to have such a poor attitude.

If you could flip yours and make enough extra to pay for a Redline you know you would...don't lie to yourself. Shiz, with the way the market is right now I might flip mine...buy another one and have enough money to get my wife some fake boobies. :D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Personally I don’t think he is any better than any of the dealers ripping us off. He is looking to make a buck. I know it is his right but I don't like it. I have mine, purchased at MSRP and not a penny more. There are deals out there like that. Just keep looking for the honest dealers. Also, let us all start using spell checker. PLEASE!!!
He is only trying probably to get the sales tax back or he paid a mark up which he is trying to get back. I hope he does. But they aren't as scarse as they use to be. I made 6 phone calls and found 4 on lot at MSRP. But then you might have the add on options, I didn't go into that detail. When the Solstice first came out you could sell them for around 30,000.00 but as more come out and the wait gets shorter the price goes down. Now you have alot of people waiting for the Red Line.

Now if Ernest or Pitcom or Inline4RedLine put their Red Line on ebay they will probably get 5/7K more then what they paid.:lol: :lol: Any chance ??:lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
He is only trying probably to get the sales tax back or he paid a mark up which he is trying to get back. I hope he does. But they aren't as scarse as they use to be. I made 6 phone calls and found 4 on lot at MSRP. But then you might have the add on options, I didn't go into that detail. When the Solstice first came out you could sell them for around 30,000.00 but as more come out and the wait gets shorter the price goes down. Now you have alot of people waiting for the Red Line.

Now if Ernest or Pitcom or Inline4RedLine put their Red Line on ebay they will probably get 5/7K more then what they paid.:lol: :lol: Any chance ??:lol:
No way, just like Serenity, I put to much time and patience into Mayhem. I wouldn't sell any of my new children:lol:

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Good Luck with the sale, but I have noticed there seems to be a pretty good selection both on ebay and at the dealers now. Pricing seems to be closer in line with a normal car. From what I have seen on ebay they are not even getting msrp for the used ones any more, there seem to be plenty of actions for above msrp but no sales.

And if you look at the solstice there are 27 available and no bids above about $24,500. and you have buy it now actions at the $25K - $27K price range

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
solstice's are also cheaper and if u include taxes and dealer add ons u will find my car is alot cheaper

1 - 20 of 27 Posts