Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the line with Customer Service. I had tried to register my SKY into My Saturn to join my SC2... Won't take the VIN. No surprise since there was a post about giving them some time -- but my SKY has been with me for a month! So I dialed the service number. According to the rep - they are inundated with new car registration as well as making changes to combine with GM.... She asked that I be patient and retry in a couple of weeks...

We are swamping them! :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Wonder

I too was wondering about that.
I hadn't tried the 800 # yet.

·
Registered
669 Posts
My SKY and my son's ION showed up about 1 month after taking delivery, but my wife's VUE still hasn't shown up and I got hers one week after my SKY...go figure. :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
shoot,, I haven't done any of my three current sky,,, what is the number Rick? Can I still do an 2002, 2004?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SkyHi07 said:
shoot,, I haven't done any of my three current sky,,, what is the number Rick? Can I still do an 2002, 2004?
The number is 1-800-553-6000 (prompt 3)
But you need to register online at saturn.com -- My Saturn. That is the back log.
Yes you can register any Saturn. But right now they are backed up. I'd imagine they'd have the002 and 2004 VINs in the database by now! :lol:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Thanks! It let me enter the 2002 SC2, don't have the 04 Vue VIN until momma gets home. Won't except the Sky VIN. Remind me to try again :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Have had my baby for 2 months now and still cant register on line either...:brentil:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Bought my present Saturn 2003 L 200 three years ago and have tried many time to get it registered on My Sasturn with no luck.:banghead: :banghead: It keeps telling me the the vin is not valid. :mad: So it could be a long wait. Good Luck.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Oh great...another thing to wait for!:banghead: :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Me, too. SLY SKY home 6/3 but still unable to register on "Owner Center". I've verified with 800# that they have me in their system, but the website is way, way behind. What will registration bring - is it worth continuing to try to get this done?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hmmm...... DO THEY NOT KNOW.... WE HAVE THEM HERE?????... our insurance companies could add them... i couldnt add mine either..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
110 Posts
I tried again today, I've had the car for 3 months and still the same thing no VIN in database. They are saying two more months, which is what they said two months ago.

·
Registered
18,158 Posts
Did I miss something here...what r u guys talking about registering? Never heard of this...and I have my car 6 months now. What r u registering for?

I must be new to this site...Help! :banghead:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did I miss something here...what r u guys talking about registering? Never heard of this...and I have my car 6 months now. What r u registering for?

At Saturn.com you register your Saturn (using the VIN) and they will send you maintenance bulletins and even (hopefully not) recalls etc via email. They also will keep the repairs, maintenace done to your car, recommend service. It is kind of pre OnStar, I have been on there since 1997. I believe we are supposed to be able to see the SKY owner's manual online as well.

·
Registered
453 Posts

Oh, thank you M.Mike for asking. I feel the same way, but was afraid to ask for fear of sounding lost. What the heck is "registering."

Theresa :confused:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have had mine about 4 1/2 months and my VIN isn't in their system yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts