Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Okay, who knows how My Saturn is suppose work? I tried it last night and it said my VIN does not exist!:eek: Is this only for cars once they have been sold?:confused: I hope that doesn't mean something happened to my baby!:nono:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Said the same for me too! I guess it is after the dealer gets the car in or after it is sold that it will work for you...

·
Registered
554 Posts
The Sky takes 2 weeks after delivery to be registered into the Saturn customer database. Try registering again after 2 weeks or call the Saturn Customer Service Center 1-800-553-6000, option 3.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Delnari said:
The Sky takes 2 weeks after delivery to be registered into the Saturn customer database. Try registering again after 2 weeks or call the Saturn Customer Service Center 1-800-553-6000, option 3.
Thanks! I was afraid maybe something had happened and they were afraid to tell me!:eek: :lol:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Your car is here in Florida taking a little rest after all that pulling and poking at the plant...it will be along soon..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seal9

·
Registered
140 Posts
Needs two weeks after delivery.

TexSon said:
:confused: Okay, who knows how My Saturn is suppose work? I tried it last night and it said my VIN does not exist!:eek: Is this only for cars once they have been sold?:confused: I hope that doesn't mean something happened to my baby!:nono:
I had the same problem. I tried to enter my VIN two days after I received my SKY and it would not take it. I talked to Saturn and they told me it takes at least two weeks after delivery for the system to accept the VIN. I will try again in a few days.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
It's been 6 months and my Solstice still wont work in the GM site. I shoudl call support but I don't really care that much about it to yet.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I have an 03 l 200 and still can't get it onto MySaturn. It has said from the beginning that the vin # doesn't exest. So I just forgot all about it. Good luck. If you find the secret to using MySaturn please post it here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Are people still having problems with My Saturn and your VIN? I purchased my RL in November and her VIN is still absent from their database.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I tried again this week - still can't get it to work - I've had my car 7 weeks.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts

I had this same problem. Still have not been able to register. I sent an e-mail to Saturn. They replied that they were having problems with the progam. They said they would send me a "token" for my trouble. yesteday I received a $15.00 gift certificate.

Shirley

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
I sent an e-mail to Saturn. They replied that they were having problems with the progam. They said they would send me a "token" for my trouble. yesteday I received a $15.00 gift certificate.

Shirley
Ditto... but through the 24/7 online chat. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I got the same gift certificate thingy. But, alas, the system still doesn't work. Wonder if I could complain monthly and keep getting $15 gift certificates..... :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
Maybe if everyone on the forum complained they would shell out about $30,000.00 in gift certificates:D In my estimation that would probably get the site fixed PRONTO!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I picked my Sky up last July and still can not get in!!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Been trying since June -- have had 2 online discussions and 4 emails..
"Sorry but we do not have this system up and runing yet, please bear with us..."

My question is -- Can ANY Saturn owner register or are just SKYs locked out? (Your VIN does not exist! -- Wait what's that yellow thing in my garage??)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I had this same problem. Still have not been able to register. I sent an e-mail to Saturn. They replied that they were having problems with the progam. They said they would send me a "token" for my trouble. yesteday I received a $15.00 gift certificate.

Shirley
I also received a $15 gift certificate last week for the same issue.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Been trying since June -- have had 2 online discussions and 4 emails..
"Sorry but we do not have this system up and runing yet, please bear with us..."

My question is -- Can ANY Saturn owner register or are just SKYs locked out? (Your VIN does not exist! -- Wait what's that yellow thing in my garage??)
My SC2 is registered but I have had my Sky for almost 8 months and can't register it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
They didn't have my VIN yet either. So what goodies do they offer on My Saturn anyway? Anything worth even worrying about?

·
Registered
65 Posts
MYSATURN Still not working

The My Saturn section is still not working with trying to enter the VIN. Get this it needs to be added manually via a spreadsheet. Nice Job GM. Here is a copy of the chat session. - No gift certificate. I will be waiting patiently to see how long this takes.

Astro

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Jennifer'
Jennifer: Hello
Jennifer: I have not heard from you. Do you wish to continue the chat?
Jennifer: How may I assist you tonight?
you: I am trying to register my car on MySaturn, but it says my VIN is not in the system. I have had my Sky since Sept. Does this system even work? I sent an email to the saturn website master asking this question that is on the website and got no response >
Jennifer: I apologize for the inconvenience! May I have your first and last name, your VIN #, phone number, and email address so that I can forward this on to the Saturn Program Coordinator.
you: removed for privacy
you: I have been trying to do this since the beginning of the year. If this is not working wouldn't be a good idea to take it off the website. This is very frustrating.
Jennifer: It actually works, however when it does not we add this information to a spreadsheet in order to get the registration problem resolved.
Jennifer: Thank you for this information, I will send this to the Program Coordinator. Unfortunately, I do not have an exact date as to when you will be contacted.
you: This is the first time i have heard about this. Why isn't on the website saying this needs to be done? For a multi-billion dollar corporation you would think your IS dept would be better along with your marketing group not updating the webstie. Also, you say you don't have an exact date as to when I will be contacted. That's pretty convenient.
you: Do you have a guess how long it will take to get my VIN added?
Jennifer: I will add your information to the spreadsheet at the close of our chat. From there the information will be processed through the necessary channels. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience!
Jennifer: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
you: How will I know it has been added so I can try again?
Jennifer: You will actually receive an email verification with a temporary password that will be created for you.
you: Ok thank you.
Jennifer: You're welcome!
Jennifer: Thank you again for visiting Saturn.com. Also, a short survey will appear at the end of the session. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be able to complete it. It should only take you about a minute. Please exit the chat by selecting the "Gray Close Button" within the chat window when you are done chatting.
Jennifer: Have a great night!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts