Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called me today to advise me that my Sky was built Monday and I should be taking delivery in two to three weeks. He said that I will be receiving my Sky before them because they ordered automatics for their three dealerships. He said delivery of the automatics are running behind the five speeds. As I have been saying all along I should have the first Sky in Cincinnati. Is that great or what? Chili Pepper Red, tan top & interior, chrome wheels and 6 CD. I'll let you know when it arrives. If I knew how to add a picture to this website, I'd put one on when it arrives.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
skyfan said:
My dealer called me today to advise me that my Sky was built Monday and I should be taking delivery in two to three weeks. He said that I will be receiving my Sky before them because they ordered automatics for their three dealerships. He said delivery of the automatics are running behind the five speeds. As I have been saying all along I should have the first Sky in Cincinnati. Is that great or what? Chili Pepper Red, tan top & interior, chrome wheels and 6 CD. I'll let you know when it arrives. If I knew how to add a picture to this website, I'd put one on when it arrives.
Great news... keep us posted... AND PICS TOO....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
skyfan said:
If I knew how to add a picture to this website, I'd put one on when it arrives.
You have 2-3 weeks to figure it out!

Congratz

·
Registered
127 Posts
Atleast you figured out how to add a picture under you name:lol:

Congrats though sounds like you are that much closer to your Sky

Kimmi

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
skyfan said:
Congratulations

·
Registered
38 Posts
skyfan said:
Did you get the 6 VIN digits? My dealer told me mine was built but he said he doesn't know the VIN....just wondering if other dealerships are saying the same thing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congratulations !!!:cheers: :cheers:

Those of us that are later in the que are absolutely GREEN with envy. Still waiting to order mine.:banghead:

·
Registered
802 Posts
gayager said:
Congratulations !!!:cheers: :cheers:

Those of us that are later in the que are absolutely GREEN with envy. Still waiting to order mine.:banghead:
As you can clearly see, I am really Green with envy....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
kimmi said:
Atleast you figured out how to add a picture under you name:lol:

Congrats though sounds like you are that much closer to your Sky

Kimmi
Kimmi.... got to be a member for a month and have so many posts... you, like i ,,, have plenty of posts... i was so excited to get to add a pic....SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
eldeeko said:
As you can clearly see, I am really Green with envy....

Green LOOKS lovely on you deary..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
131 Posts
better post pictures

skyfan said:

OMG I'm so jealous, sure hope you post pictures of your new dream car for us all to see, since I'm in Canada I'll get mine probably early July.:banghead:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Congratulations!! And yes, you had better figure out how to post pictures, we want to see the real thing! :cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Vin

Macros said:
Did you get the 6 VIN digits? My dealer told me mine was built but he said he doesn't know the VIN....just wondering if other dealerships are saying the same thing.
This seems odd. I got the impression from my dealer that the VIN was listed on the consolidation report so I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find.:confused:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats

Oops. I almost forgot to say congratulations!! :cheers: Glad to hear more and more are finally rolling out.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
If it is got VIN, it should be on his consolodated report, and they can get one of those everyday if they choose to do so, they only get one free one a week, so he may not want to buy any. It show the order ID # and event status, as well as the VIN. I look at one every week on Tuesdays.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts