Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just chatted with the GM ... my Sky is now PRODUCED (status code 38)! The lady at the 1-800 saturn customer service line was correct ... the note she had on my "case number" (which she set up the first time I called her 2 weeks ago) said "tell the customer he will stay in status 30 for up to 15 days before it gets updated". Today it shows status 38 ... VIN#1240

Life is GOOD!

·
Registered
198 Posts
That is awesome news! Congrats! :D Looks like you didn't order chrome. Thats still holding the rest of us back. :willy:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right ... no chrome ... but Automatic!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
bubbacc said:
Congrats! That is great news for the rest of us that ordered automatics! :cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I knew when I turned the puter on.....

that someone got their dream-car today!!! I think I would take off tomorrow and find something neat to do!!! Congrats...Congrats...:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
bubbacc said:
HOPE!!! I HAVE HOPE!!!! I have nothing fancy except auto tranny! When did you put in your purchase agreement, when imaged?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
skywulf said:
HOPE!!! I HAVE HOPE!!!! I have nothing fancy except auto tranny! When did you put in your purchase agreement, when imaged?
see my signature

·
Registered
453 Posts
Service line number

Hey, can someone plz post the number to call again for customer updates? I would like to find out if I'm even on record yet.

Thanks, Theresa

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats!! You will love it! :cheers:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tolaiz said:
Hey, can someone plz post the number to call again for customer updates? I would like to find out if I'm even on record yet.

Thanks, Theresa
1-800-533-6000

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thank YOU

Bubbacc, thank you so much for the quick reply. Do I need to have any special information to give them when I call the 800 number? I'm still so green at all this, but am really starting to get :banghead: tired of my dealer (CA) not having any answers for me. Your help is much appreciated..
Theresa

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
tolaiz said:
Bubbacc, thank you so much for the quick reply. Do I need to have any special information to give them when I call the 800 number? I'm still so green at all this, but am really starting to get :banghead: tired of my dealer (CA) not having any answers for me. Your help is much appreciated..
Theresa
I called for the same reason..the customer service lady put me on hold and made the sales manager talk to me.....:lol:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Assuming you have an order in their system ...

they asked me things like name, address, phone number, SATURN ORDER NUMBER ...

If they actually help you make sure they set up a "Case Number" and write it down ... the next time you call them give it to whoever answers the phone ... it seemed to help

·
Registered
453 Posts
No Luck

Well, I just called the customer service number, and they referred me back to my dealer. They had nothing on me. What do you guys advise me to ask my dealer, who by the way swears he ordered my chili pepper red sky already. I think it's all BS.
Theresa

·
Registered
453 Posts
Oops forgot

Oh heck, she did ask me if it was ok for her to take my information down and put it on the record, but I never got a number from her. Theresa

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You should have an order number ... something that looks like mine ... GFU785

·
Registered
438 Posts
Congrats...now the wait hurts even more!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
so i need to get an order number from my dealer?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tolaiz said:
so i need to get an order number from my dealer?
.... yes

1 - 20 of 24 Posts