Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty excited now!. :yay: ..Have to wait for spring,book in shop time with the body shop and have the vertical hinges installed! That **SANTA** bought me :party:
I named my SKY *Pegasus*...cause I was on Cloud 9 when I got him!:lol:
And since thats the theme of the car...the "wings" are the best mod to me.
I have a couple others I want to add ..but this will be :cool:
You see...there are quite a number of Mustangs in my area..and well.. I just tell them..yep nice pony..but my horse has wings.. :jester: and MAN does can it FLY! :lol:
I have a pegasus emblem on the frount grill..."ghost" images on the back panels...and pegasus featured on the wind restrictor...as well as a very nice mirror charm all done in crystals...when the sun hits it..WOW! It causes the rainbows all over..**~~
So you can see how the "wings" will go with it all..
After all...Pegasus IS the horse of the SKY!~~
:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Did you know that the original name for the Pontiac Fiero was to be Pegasus?

Unfortunately when test marketing the name, too many people would pronounce it "pee-GAS-us", so they abandoned the name.

This is why the Fiero logo was a winged horse.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there mbeardsley...I found that out after I chose the Pegasus theme..also that Porsche Racing decals for Mobil are also Pegasus ...thats cool :)
Also...I was able to find a lrg patch with Pegasus ...say "Ride The Wind"..
nice on the back of the jacket...
Another concidence...Hubby wants to buy a Boss Hoss cyle this spring (he has a 74/74 shovel right now) *fingers crossed*..and their logo is also a Pegasus.. :D So we will really look sharp.. :cool:
My Pegasus is a silver pearl... and I wax and polish it so much that it is like a lightening bolt flying down the highway... :lol:
:thumbs:
Here is a funny story..I bought the car last spring I drove to the local Tim Hortons..bunch of our biker buddies were out frount hanging out on a table...at the other table...a group of the local feds, (I am a waitress and so the police hang out at the place I work as well) Anyways...all the bikers come over..check out the my Baby...walking around..commenting..they all go back to drinking thier cuppa java...then..all the cops come over and check out the car next...
Was pretty funny sight.. :lol:
:cheers:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.