Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tomorrow is the big day......Going to see my SKY up close and personal.........any requests.....I will gladly accommodate. Big day for me.hope to see some of you, there....'TIL THEN!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
See You There

sky_line said:
Tomorrow is the big day......Going to see my SKY up close and personal.........any requests.....I will gladly accommodate. Big day for me.hope to see some of you, there....'TIL THEN!

I will be there myself, cant wait,, will see you there. We can salivate all over the car together.......:lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kimberly Clothier said:
I will be there myself, cant wait,, will see you there. We can salivate all over the car together.......:lol:
sounds like a plan...when are you going?

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
be there by>>>

sky_line said:
sounds like a plan...when are you going?
:) I am hoping to be there by 11 am tomorrow. I figure it will be a 2 1/2 drive from Marietta SC (we live way out in the country). I will be the one feeling all the angles on the car and the grin a mile long

Kimberly:cheers:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kimberly Clothier said:
:) I am hoping to be there by 11 am tomorrow. I figure it will be a 2 1/2 drive from Marietta SC (we live way out in the country). I will be the one feeling all the angles on the car and the grin a mile long

Kimberly:cheers:
kewl..........I should be there around that time, if not before........I promise not to drool on the car:D I look forward to seeing you!:cheers:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm stuck here at work til 12...then I'm heading out to the dealership to see it! Got my camera ready.... :D

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Finally Saw the Sky, thanks SKY DEALER

Thank you SKY DEALER, finally got to meet you. I got down to Columbia this morning around 10:30 and there she was, sun rays reflecting off the silver paint and all that chrome. It looks so much better in person and it is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I now know I will fit into it along with my hubby. I will try to post some pictures in the Gallery, mine came out very nice since the car was outside and it was very sunny. :)
Now it makes the wait even more fun.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sunday Novembner 13th. Noon to 5:00 or so. There are directions on our website, or use Yahoo maps. I find Yahoo much better than Mapquest. Hope to see you there!
Cheers,
Jill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts