Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PM me if you're interested... Great car, just not the right car for us. She's loaded with just about every option. I'll give more details in a pm if requested. I wish many many happy rides to those of you who love your Skyz!!!!! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops... manual...

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
luvskyz said:
PM me if you're interested... Great car, just not the right car for us. She's loaded with just about every option. I'll give more details in a pm if requested. I wish many many happy rides to those of you who love your Skyz!!!!! :)
So what about it made it the wrong car for you?:confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TexSon said:
So what about it made it the wrong car for you?:confused:
Well, honestly, I don't want to take the risk of getting bashed over MY OPINION of the car, because it is just my opinion and I don't want to be a downer to everyone still waiting on their Skys or others who do love theirs! This obviously is a perfect car for ALOT of folks, and I couldn't be more happy for ya'll--it just isn't a good "fit" for me. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that I've had the big SUVs and Minivans for so long, and I can't get use to this little thing! I've tried for almost 500 miles now and I just can't LOVE her like she needs to be loved! Very sad, indeed. I think I probably just took too many steps down and need to go with a four-seater or something before I try a roadster. She's gorgeous, but I want her to be loved! That's all! There are some minor things I don't like, but it's just a matter of opinion and, as I said, they are not the reasons I'm selling it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
skyofblue

Hi Luvskyz. I am very interested in the Sky you want to sell. Please let me know how I can get more information from you. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts