Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a boat captain and just left yesterday evening from Florida to Lyford Cay in the Bahamas and I will be navigating in these waters for about a month. Yesterday afternoon Saturn of West Palm Beach calls me at around 1:00 and my salesperson says: "your baby is in. Come and sign the papers and drive her away!":eek: Talk about "timing"................Now I am at Lyford Cay getting the boat ready to cruise to the Exumas and my beautiful SKY (Forest Green with Black&Tan int) is sitting in my garage with 15 miles on the odometer. Ain't life grand?!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
ouch!!

Title of my post says it all!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Poor pitiful you

Lets see, a brand new Sky in the garage, sailing in the bahama's, exactly what is it you're whining about :angel:
Lisa...still waiting for delivery and not sailing for over two months.

·
Registered
540 Posts
elcapeetan said:
I am a boat captain and just left yesterday evening from Florida to Lyford Cay in the Bahamas and I will be navigating in these waters for about a month. Yesterday afternoon Saturn of West Palm Beach calls me at around 1:00 and my salesperson says: "your baby is in. Come and sign the papers and drive her away!":eek: Talk about "timing"................Now I am at Lyford Cay getting the boat ready to cruise to the Exumas and my beautiful SKY (Forest Green with Black&Tan int) is sitting in my garage with 15 miles on the odometer. Ain't life grand?!:D
So if we see a boating disater on TV we will know that you were drinking too much liquor attempting to feel better about leaving your baby Sky behind..........:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts