Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer,Saturn of Canton,Ohio just called and gave me the news that my Sky is in and I will be able to get it in a few days after they prep it!! I placed my order on Feb.21. My baby is red with black leather interior,five speed and the standard wheels. Will report on the vin mumber as soon as I get to the dealer....Do you think I should wait until next week or so before I go and see it...ahhh sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
WGH said:
My dealer,Saturn of Canton,Ohio just called and gave me the news that my Sky is in and I will be able to get it in a few days after they prep it!! I placed my order on Feb.21. My baby is red with black leather interior,five speed and the standard wheels. Will report on the vin mumber as soon as I get to the dealer....Do you think I should wait until next week or so before I go and see it...ahhh sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :
Congrats to you!Remember to take pictures for us please. A good discription other experience from seeing her for the first time to that first drive would be nice. I don't get mine for a couple of months and I need to live through the rest of you for the time being.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
WGH said:
holy cow!!!! feb 21st.. is that a new record?
whats that? about 4 weeks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Pictures Please

WGH said:

PLEASE SEND PICTURES

:cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts
WGH said:
Sweet and congrats!! :cheers: :thumbs: We need lots of pictures please. What color did you get??

·
Registered
79 Posts
Please

please post pictures I am begging.....I ordered a red and haven't seen a lot of pictures.....at least with the top up.......HURRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations

... PICTURES!!! PLEASE ...

... and look in the truck with the top up ...and tell us what you see ... anything different from the Sol trunk?

·
Registered
438 Posts
usmc said:
holy cow!!!! feb 21st.. is that a new record?
whats that? about 4 weeks.

WOW!:thumbs: I am shaking...I ordered February 20th!!!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
That is Great! :cheers:

So, if that means 4 weeks production, and my order went in on 2 Mar, or that was when I was notified that it had been placed, then I should see mine some time in early April!!:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ordered mine February 23rd!

Was told by my dealership yesterday that they got a Silver automatic in for test drives - I'm #1 on the list & I should have mine sometime next month. :banghead:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WAY TOOO AWESOME.... ENJOY.. oh. yeah.. SEND PICS........ WE ALL LOVE NEW BABIES..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! SkyBaby-07

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN.....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I have to admit -- I thought I'd be a whole heck of a lot more envious than I am... But I find this REAL exciting!:cheers:

I just think it means my day will be coming one day soon!:D

:driving:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just keep thinking my Sky is on the way....my Sky is on the way....

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts