Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:willy: My baby arrived at 11:30 am today, she is gourgeous, I will take delivery at 3pm today. In the seat was 2 SKY T-shirts & 2 SKY Caps, for me and the Mrs. Gifts of the parts dept. Pix to follow tonite. Red Leather interior is awesome, chrome wheels sparkle like diamonds, Silverpearl is bright as the sun. The wait is over, the fun begins!!!:thumbs: :willy: :willy: GOD Bless all of you, you gave me the strength!!:thumbs:

CHECK MY AVATAR:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Ernest said:
:willy: Mty baby arrived at 11:30 am today, she ius gourgeous, I will take delivery at 3pm today. In the seat was 2 SKY T-shirts & 2 SKY Caps, for me and the Mrs. Gifts of the parts dept. Pix to follow tonite. Red Leather interior is awesome, chrome wheels sparkle like diamonds, Silverpearl is bright as the sun. The wait is over, the fun begins!!!:thumbs: :willy: :willy:
Lots'o'pics!! That's the car I want!! I'll be checking in all night for your report!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:cheers: Congrats Ernest, Happy trails ahead.:thumbs:

·
Registered
137 Posts
HAVE FUN....oh, wait..... Of course you will.... CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR BABY!!!! How nice to get the shirts & hats!!!! :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations fellow Texan!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:
:willy: My baby arrived at 11:30 am today, she is gourgeous, I will take delivery at 3pm today. In the seat was 2 SKY T-shirts & 2 SKY Caps, for me and the Mrs. Gifts of the parts dept. Pix to follow tonite. Red Leather interior is awesome, chrome wheels sparkle like diamonds, Silverpearl is bright as the sun. The wait is over, the fun begins!!!:thumbs: :willy: :willy: GOD Bless all of you, you gave me the strength!!:thumbs:

Now the fun really begins... Congratulations, and after the first mile you will see I wasn't kidding that it was worth the wait..... It's like riding the best thrill ride everytime you drop the top and go driving...All the excitement without the scary parts...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Way to go Ernest! I'll be cruising I30 & I20 watching for you!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congrats Ernest...happy cruising!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:cheers: :willy: :cheers: :willy: :cheers:

It's about time my friend!!!!!!!! CONGRATZ!!!!!!!

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Ernest said:

WEEEEEE DOGGIEEE!!!!

I bet you are happier than a Pole Cat with Jack Rabbit between its teeth. I am sure you will have much fun as Well!!!

:thumbs: :driving:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
richmcc said:
WEEEEEE DOGGIEEE!!!!

I bet you are happier than a Pole Cat with Jack Rabbit between its teeth. I am sure you will have much fun as Well!!!

:thumbs: :driving:
Pole cats don't eat jack rabbits..... a pole cat is a Skunk....

·
Registered
669 Posts
Way to Go!!! The Lone Star State has a prettier Sky already!

Keep 'em coming!:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congratulations, Ernest!! I know the waiting has been difficult. Have fun this weekend! I'm feeling the frustration already and I haven't even gotten an image yet. Florida Dealers are still waiting on their demos!!!! Probably being held hostage at the railhead in Tampa!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats Ernest!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:

Well ya dun found tha car. Now I dun told them ol dogs ta bury it deeper but nooo thay went and shewed ya tha place didn't they. Dang dogs I wish ol Eldeeko had dun give me a recipe for dog stew but nnoooo I didn't git that either. Now ya dun be adrivin in that there car an wont be atalkin ta uss on this here forum. ERNEST what am I agoin ta do witch ya? I guesses I letya play with your toy. An iffen ya show up on my doorstep I got shotgun an momma gets ta wait. Have fun in that car of urines. Hehehehe Skip.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Congrats!!! The wait is FINALLY :thumbs: over! :cheers:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Best of luck. You will love the car. I have the same SKY (except red) and it is great. Be prepared for the looks while you drive down the road.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ernest said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!! Yes!! WoooHOOOO!!:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts