Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still shaking :willy: .....my salesperson just called & said "If your car was to come today...would you be able to drive up here?" :crazy: They are 1 1/2 hours away from me. I said "YES!!!!!" She said, "Well...it looks like your car will be here today." I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! It is killing me...waiting for my fiance' to come home from work so we can leave to go get it!!!! Oh, the last 6 of my VIN is 100816 - is that good?

·
Registered
438 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

YOU will love it!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Congrats....don't forget pics!!! :willy: :cheers:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post pictures on my yahoo site & then post the link on here. I am so anxious to get on the road - my fiance' hasn't made it home from work yet & it's killing me!!!! :willy: But he is a Sergeant Major in the Army & has to wrap things up before he can leave. I wish he would HURRY!!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm eating my heart out! Contrats and thanks in advance for the photos.
Be sure to stop driving long enough to post some text on your experience. Please.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
GREAT NEWS ! Tell us everything, I am so excited. Can you eat? Can you do ANYTHING??????? How long between imaging and arrival? (Science study, you understand, nothing to do with emotion) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
182 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
Oh, the last 6 of my VIN is 100816 - is that good?
Are you kidding, you got a Sky, that is freaking awesome! Also, below 1,000 is cool too. :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
They are 1 1/2 hours away from me.
Where are you buying the car, Raleigh ??

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Saturn of Chapel Hilll-Durham

·
Registered
182 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
Saturn of Chapel Hilll-Durham
Congrats - hope you have a blast this afternoon and this weekend, unless the 82d airborne is deployed to Iran and no one is allowed to leave post, er, never mind ! I was in the Army for 20!

Post some pics of you picking it up if you get a chance!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Fantastic! This is exciting seeing the sky's come in. Don't forget to change your frappr pin to green!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
I am still shaking :willy: .....my salesperson just called & said "If your car was to come today...would you be able to drive up here?" :crazy: They are 1 1/2 hours away from me. I said "YES!!!!!" She said, "Well...it looks like your car will be here today." I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! It is killing me...waiting for my fiance' to come home from work so we can leave to go get it!!!! Oh, the last 6 of my VIN is 100816 - is that good?
That is too Kewl! Gongratulations!!! I love it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
That is great, enjoy and give us a blow by blow. congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where is my SKY!!!

Well.....my salesperson calls me & says my Sky will be there today (Friday) and can we come pick it up....she gives me the VIN & says she will call me back as soon as the truck arrives with our car....I was so excited...I couldn't sit still....couldn't eat.....:willy: I started to get really nervous as the day went on & we were ready to go & still no call that our Sky was actually there....Saturday, I called...still no Sky....no call on Sunday - Sky still not there.... I don't want to get my hopes up that our Sky will be there today, but I can't help it. I was looking forward to driving it around this weekend, getting to know my baby.... but no :nono: - where is that truck with my Sky!!!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
Well.....my salesperson calls me & says my Sky will be there today (Friday) and can we come pick it up....she gives me the VIN & says she will call me back as soon as the truck arrives with our car....I was so excited...I couldn't sit still....couldn't eat.....:willy: I started to get really nervous as the day went on & we were ready to go & still no call that our Sky was actually there....Saturday, I called...still no Sky....no call on Sunday - Sky still not there.... I don't want to get my hopes up that our Sky will be there today, but I can't help it. I was looking forward to driving it around this weekend, getting to know my baby.... but no :nono: - where is that truck with my Sky!!!!!
The truck driver is probly trashing around the truck stop showing off your car :lol: . I can only imagine the anticipation you have (especialy being up this early in the am) She will be here in no time :thumbs:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I haven't slept since they called me the 1st time!!!! I will take a nap on the way to pick up our new baby!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Keep us posted :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
My dealer probably better not tell me what day mine will come in. I don't think I would be able to sleep for the week prior to it showing up. :banghead:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts