Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so surprised to hear from my sales guy only 5 days after i got my vin # that my sky was delivered to the dealership. and that i could pick it up the next day.

So i got it on saturday and i love it. I've gotten so many compliments on it. but mostly ppl are surprised that its a saturn. haha

I love driving with the top down, so i'm wishing for sunny days. :)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
NICE! Congrats.

(Insert Obligatory Demand For Pics Here)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Conga-Ratz!!:cheers:

Had to drive to work this AM with the top up -- it was a bit cool.... Top down now-- In an hour and a half & I drive home!!:cheers:
I know how you feel!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Hope you have good top down weather. Here in south Alabama we're catching up on some badley needed rain. Go and:driving: :driving: :driving:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

take a corner or two for me! ......oh and what vin# are you? :cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats!
May you have many Sunny Days!
We're finding lots of reasons to drive our Sky!
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Congratulations! :cheers: :cheers: I think your car and hip skies are less than 16 cars apart!

·
Registered
185 Posts
i<3mysky said:
I was so surprised to hear from my sales guy only 5 days after i got my vin # that my sky was delivered to the dealership. and that i could pick it up the next day.

So i got it on saturday and i love it. I've gotten so many compliments on it. but mostly ppl are surprised that its a saturn. haha

I love driving with the top down, so i'm wishing for sunny days. :)
Congrats:thumbs: send us some pictures:cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Conga-Ratz!!:cheers:

Had to drive to work this AM with the top up -- it was a bit cool.... Top down now-- In an hour and a half & I drive home!!:cheers:
I know how you feel!:thumbs:
It's been a bit cool here too but I've been driving to work with the top down & the heater going! HA!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts