Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vin# 4675 was delivered last night and is now at home. No mud flaps ,CIA , or SSP but was not disappointed because i was just happy it was here and the long wait was over. Love the car love the ride cant what to get off work today to do some brake in miles and give her that nice cleaning and wax she is asking me for as we speak. Well not much more to say then I'm glad to be putting on the sky smile now and to ride some sky miles. Ooh Yes i know pic pic pic will come but not till she is clean and dressed right for you guys.

·
Registered
77 Posts
OMG!!! Congrats!!!!!! :cheers: hummm but a vin of 4675... omg:eek: where has it been??? It's like a sock in the dryer....check the miles....
MINE.... 6407 and it is on the train since thurs ....:willy: I went to the train yard to peep!! :lol: ...not yet...:willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats!! Isn't it wonderful to drive. I have had a big smile on my face since I got her.:cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BrnzMistic said:
OMG!!! Congrats!!!!!! :cheers: hummm but a vin of 4675... omg:eek: where has it been??? It's like a sock in the dryer....check the miles....
MINE.... 6407 and it is on the train since thurs ....:willy: I went to the train yard to peep!! :lol: ...not yet...:willy:
Yes that is the Vin number I was under constraints for some options for some time that is all I can think of that was the hold up of 6 months but I'm not complaining it was well worth every sec. I had to read about everyones rides and thanks again for the Congratz and the support of all the members.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
LiveWire said:
Vin# 4675 was delivered last night and is now at home. No mud flaps ,CIA , or SSP but was not disappointed because i was just happy it was here and the long wait was over. Love the car love the ride cant what to get off work today to do some brake in miles and give her that nice cleaning and wax she is asking me for as we speak. Well not much more to say then I'm glad to be putting on the sky smile now and to ride some sky miles. Ooh Yes i know pic pic pic will come but not till she is clean and dressed right for you guys.
Fabulous!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congr

Congratulations & many happy miles!
Get the splash guards. They're worth it IMO.
:cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
skywulf said:
Fabulous!
See skywulf they are sisters look how close the vins are but you where lucky to get yours 3 weeks be for mine LOL its all good!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
LiveWire said:
See skywulf they are sisters look how close the vins are but you where lucky to get yours 3 weeks be for mine LOL its all good!
They ARE sisters! I am not sure how I got mine earlier than you either. Wish you hadn't had to wait! Did you get your event history from the dealer? I am curious about whether they spent time together at the CSX yard in Lawrenceville! The even codes showed my car still at the plant while I was driving it! :lol: Do you love it or what? I get up earlier in the morning just to have a cool topdown ride. My mother said she hasn't seen me look this relaxed in years! ENJOY! And don't disappear just because you got your car! :cheers:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats :cheers: Please post pics

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:D May beautiful weather follow you daily :)

Happy trails ....:driving:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats! I am glad to hear she didn't come with the "CIA" installed but you may eventually want to invest in a "CAI" just a thought I like mine. :jester:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congrats :cheers: we'll know where you'll be when we dont hear from you for a while. Enjoy!:cool:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Congratulations, I know you have waited along time but now that it is here go drive the wheels off it and then pics please.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well thanks guys I was going to take pics today but after a half day of cleaning and detailing the SKY and my wifes new van as you would guess the clouds rolled in and yap thats right rained on both rides spoiling the pics part of the day maybe after work tomorrow sorry.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts