Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about time.

My Chili Pepper Red, Black Leather, Premium Trim, XM Radio, 6-Disc Monsoon, LSD, Chrome Wheel SKY has been shipped.

According to my image (printed yesterday), my SKY went to event code 042 "SHIPPED" on March 14th. It was "RELEASED TO CARRIER" on the same day.

The TPW was 3/6/06, and my order was placed on January 19th.

The last 6 digits of my VIN are 100573.

Also, the vehicle is supposedly on RAIL CAR # ETTX850309. Does anybody know how to trace its current location?

Any other Florida cars known to be on the way?????????

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Way Kool! Where did you get all that info?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Oh this is getting more and more exciting...
By the time I get to order -- everyone else will be gone from this site (out driving...)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
By the time I get to order -- everyone else will be gone from this site (out driving...)
You and your wife can come visit.. and drive mine.. :thumbs: . if it gets here first.... I understand how you feel..... :crazy: VERY EXCITING:crazy: ... SkyBaby-07

we will have a BBQ.... just you guys and us.. and.... you can go driving along the beautiful rock river off of rt 2.. here in byron.... all the way to galena... GORGEOUS DRIVE..... with a statue of CHEIF BLACKHAWK up on the ridge..and the river just winding around... and you are within feet of it.... way too awesome on a bike... cant wait for the car ride... relaxing!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
CHILLER 1280 said:
An old cowboy trick is to put your ear to the track.
congrats on your SKY, OURS IS STILL 3 WEEKS AWAY SILVER PEARL.
Of course look around and make sure the train aint coming before you lay your ear onthe track. Severe injury could occur otherwise. Duh. Skip....:lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
SATN SKY said:
It's about time.

My Chili Pepper Red, Black Leather, Premium Trim, XM Radio, 6-Disc Monsoon, LSD, Chrome Wheel SKY has been shipped.

According to my image (printed yesterday), my SKY went to event code 042 "SHIPPED" on March 14th. It was "RELEASED TO CARRIER" on the same day.

The TPW was 3/6/06, and my order was placed on January 19th.

The last 6 digits of my VIN are 100573.

Also, the vehicle is supposedly on RAIL CAR # ETTX850309. Does anybody know how to trace its current location?

Any other Florida cars known to be on the way?????????
Congratulations SATN SKY! I can't wait to see pictures, I am also getting the Chili Pepper Red. I hardly ever see any of that particular color! I was only imaged on the 9th of March so I still have a bit of a wait! Congrats again, I can only imagine how beautiful the red is in person! :)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
SATN SKY said:
It is all printed on the IMAGE.
From the dealer then? Congrats again.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Sky Has Arrived!!!!!

#573 was delivered to the store on April 4th (unfortunately, I was in Tallahassee at the time). I picked it up last night. It is everything I ever dreamed it would be.

AND......after all the drama and all the uncertainty.......they sold it to me at MSRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love those guys in Fort Lauderdale.

IM000094.JPG

IM000095.JPG

IM000096.JPG

IM000097.JPG

IM000098.JPG

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks great, congrats!! Great car for sunny Florida weather!!:cheers:

·
Registered
236 Posts
In that first pic you can see how low that front bumper really is. Gotta be careful parking, speed bumps, driveways and such.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
twirp said:
SATN SKY could you please explain your personal plates I can not figure it out?:confused:

Was wondering the same. I'm thinking it either means "Saturn Sky", "Satin Sky", or "Satan Sky"...:lol: :jester:

Congrats, BTW!

·
Registered
182 Posts
SATN SKY said:
#573 was delivered to the store on April 4th (unfortunately, I was in Tallahassee at the time). I picked it up last night. It is everything I ever dreamed it would be.
Congratulations, looks really great, enjoy it bro'. :cheers:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
nscrbug said:
Was wondering the same. I'm thinking it either means "Saturn Sky", "Satin Sky", or "Satan Sky"...:lol: :jester:

Congrats, BTW!
The day I put my deposit down on the SKY (April 26, 2006), I went to the DMV to order a vanity plate for my then current Saturn. I tried several combinations like MY SKY, RED SKY, SKY HIGH, SKY GUY, etc... but believe it or not, they were all already taken. I looked down at my proof of insurance (GEICO) and they listed my car at the time as "SATN L200". I guess that's their computer abbreviation for Saturn. I tried SATN SKY and it went through.

In retrospect, they confusion with SATAN and SATIN were untended consequences.

It's never too late to try a new combination.

By the way,

I think all you South Florida Chiropractors owe me a kickback. I'm certain you will have lots of new clients who practically break their necks whipping their heads around to see my new SKY as I drive by............................

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
twirp said:
SATN SKY could you please explain your personal plates I can not figure it out?:confused:
"SATURN SKY" Just a little abreviated.:patriot:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Great looking ride. I keep waiting to see a red SKY with the red / black leather interior. I wonder if any have been made.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I think I will still be here...if that is any consolation....:lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts