Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok,
I'm really delinquent in posting Little Blue Streak's photos. I didn't have a digital camera at the time but I have been driven to buy one and fore-go my film! Here's the trip Barb and I took today from Tracy to the Sonoma Coast and then to Guerneyville (Armstrong Redwood Forest). It's the Sky commercial you wish you were in, we lived it today!
IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06
VIN#8059/Midnight Blue/Tan Leather/Tan Top/Manual/LSD/6 Disc Monsoon/Chromed 18 in Chome/Windscreen/Wheel locks/CAI/Splash Guards

I think I have issues with digital picture sizing though, I'll learn!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
oops, here we go

·
Registered
246 Posts
how about a couple pics with the top up.

TIA

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Great Photos...Wow nice car great backdrop!! Looks like you guys are having fun!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
194 Posts
Awsome Color Choice!

Thanks for posting the pictures. (finally!) I've ordered the same color configuration and setup. Lets me know for sure that I've made the right choice. Looks great!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I never liked Blue cars, but the blue on these Sky is a winner.:thumbs:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Great pictures!! Beautiful coastline and beautiful car - you just can't beat the combination!:thumbs:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
For Midsummernightsdream Interior/exterior shots

Two of you asked about interior/exterior shots.:)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Blue

I really like how the blue looks in the sun. Inside the dealership it didn't look nearly that nice! Enjoy your car (I'm so jealous)!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Two of you asked about interior/exterior shots.:)
Thank you!!! Beautiful... Simply Beautiful!! :thumbs: Mine will have pretty much the same configuration with the addition of the spoiler and I'm torn between a brown/bronze or black window tint. Enjoy!!!

Glad to read that you were in the Navy too. Thank you for serving. Former Marine here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts