Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out my Sky has been offloaded from train in Oklahoma City yesterday to be trucked to Tulsa!!!!!!:D

In my garage tomorrow night????

I think my wait is coming to an end.:thumbs:

I'll be posting pictures of the new addition to our family as soon as I can!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:willy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mine was built last week. How did you find out about the rail information? Also, how long ago was it built?

Silver Pearl
Red/Black Leather
Manual
Chrome Wheels
Monsoon 6-Disk

·
Registered
482 Posts
Mine was built last week. How did you find out about the rail information? Also, how long ago was it built?

Silver Pearl
Red/Black Leather
Manual
Chrome Wheels
Monsoon 6-Disk
His was built on Sept. 7th, but unless you have a Hot Ticket delivery you will not get your car as fast as Cobra............Maverick thinks Cobra has waited long enough. Cobra, PM me when you get the car. I want to know what you think.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Silver Pearl
Red/Black Leather
Manual
Chrome Wheels
Monsoon 6-Disk
Last week my Sales Manager told me it was built 9/07. This Monday he told me it shipped on 9/09. I called the Sales Manager today & he told me about it being off loaded from the railcar yesterday in Oklahoma City. It has been hot ticketed. When they did that, the Sales Manager told me it would go from Wilmington to Manassas Va, then on a train to Oklahoma City, then on a truck to Tulsa. Looks like thats what happened!:D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
His was built on Sept. 7th, but unless you have a Hot Ticket delivery you will not get your car as fast as Cobra............Maverick thinks Cobra has waited long enough. Cobra, PM me when you get the car. I want to know what you think.
I'll PM you Maverick when I get it, hopefully tomorrow!!:D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
You will be transported by Jack Cooper Transport, let's hope they are faster there than they are in TExas. Hot ticket will kick in once it is offloaded by UPRR, however they take their time. My Railcar was released to carrier this morning. Arrived Tues morning at yard. Dealer is 5 miles from yard. Thursday afternoon. still no Mayhem!!!!!!!

congrats and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
You will be transported by Jack Cooper Transport, let's hope they are faster there than they are in TExas. Hot ticket will kick in once it is offloaded by UPRR, however they take their time. My Railcar was released to carrier this morning. Arrived Tues morning at yard. Dealer is 5 miles from yard. Thursday afternoon. still no Mayhem!!!!!!!

If I remember correctly Serenity sat in that same rail yard for quite some time .

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Gee another "Congratulations" ... Cobra! Our members are moving up and out of this here waiting room ... :cheers:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks Ernest, I'm hoping they are a little faster here, but if it takes until Monday, heck I waited this long!:D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gee another "Congratulations" ... Cobra! Our members are moving up and out of this here waiting room ... :cheers:
Thanks!:D When are you expecting your Red Line?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Cobra! Let us know when you get it! I know you cannot stand it but it will be here before you know it! :lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cobra! Let us know when you get it! I know you cannot stand it but it will be here before you know it! :lol:
Well, now its Saturday night, I have a spot already for it in the garage next to the Cobra, but............. not to be.:confused:

Now I'm hoping to have it in my garage by Wednesday. The closer it gets, the harder it is to wait! I think I'll take the day off from work when we do get it.

This is one weekend I wish was over!:willy:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The thrill we be when you see it for the first time in the Showroom. Gotta post those pics when you get it. :thumbs:

Can't wait for the thrill!:thumbs: I plan on taking the long, long, long, long way home from the dealer after we get it.

I'll be sure to post pictures when I get tired of driving it or when I run out of gas, whichever comes first!:driving:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
wooohooo another Sky owner!!:cheers:

Congrats and post pics !!!

Enjoy the Ride!!:driving: :driving:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts