Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead: why is it that for my first new car, I've made a decision on a car that you can't even buy yet. ok so I've gone through phases. I went through an suv phase where I looked at the cadillac srx, the infiniti fx 45 (rented an fx35 restently OH MY WHAT A RIDE, I didn't know suv's could get to 120 uh yea I didn't do that I swear......) and the nissan murano, then I went through a mustle car phase, test drove, a mustang gt when they first came out (the new ones suck built like crap everything was falling off and felt so plastic.) the GTO I test drove was the nicest of the three, then I drove the magnum, yea I know it doesn't really fit in the mix but I had to I love that design. Then I went through a convertable phase, the pt cruiser convertable turbo which I have to say I liked, mini cooper convertable, ok I guess, and I can't recall what the third option was that phase, but when I saw the sky I fell in love. I've been wanting that car since like febuary when I saw it for the first time. and I'm finally going to put a down payment on it next month. yea I'm getting the redline cause I have to make a latteral move can't go from my 210 hp 93 prelude to a 170 hp sky, so I'm gonna have to wait longer. but this will be the first new car I've ever gotten, and I just wanted to let ya'll know my story.

·
Registered
242 Posts
congrats :cheers: and good luck to you....you will find answers to most of your questions here. these folks are great when it comes to information. they helped make my decision much more easier, though, i maust say that the SKy had me hooked at first glance.....make sure to get a look at the threads....they are very helpful. take it easy and again :cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
The sky might be my first ever NEW car. Up until now, my cars have been well cared for used vehicles. The sky is just making me drool and priced so reasonably. I have a miata now, but want to get back into a slightly bigger, and american car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts