Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My visit to SOV (With Pics)

I was at the dealers getting Service today. They actually had four Sky's their
Two were for sale. Another was driven in by the GM at the Santa Clarita store. The other appeared to be gertting service.

The two for sale both had "Sky Performance Packages" that were $8995.00 and 9000.00 perspectively.

The one with 8995 had Foose wheels and custom leather seats that I must admit looked pretty good. Here are some pics from my Camera Phone!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Mode of transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Saturn sky Sports car

Electronics Machine Technology Electronic device Display device

Text Font

Also a picture of the color chart w/BlueStone (Middle Bottom)

·
Registered
295 Posts
That blue leather is :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
richmcc said:
BTW Is there any one on Saturn of the Valleys waiting list that has gotten the car they ordered yet?

Just curious, since they seem to always have a couple to sell with 9-10k markups.
You know I got mine there.... btw - 2500 miles on board. I have an issue with the lights on the gauge cluster and radio...., I'm taking it in on Friday...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Angelqute1 said:
You know I got mine there.... btw - 2500 miles on board. I have an issue with the lights on the gauge cluster and radio...., I'm taking it in on Friday...
Yes, I am aware of that. I have to tell you your car looks sweet! I am glad you got something that you where happy with.

However, unless I am mistaken you gave up waiting on the car you ordered to get one off the floor. The question was that anybody who ordered there car from Saturn of the Valley has received the car they ordered?

Bueller, bueller, Dobie Gillis??

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
richmcc said:
Actually, she got tired of waiting for the car she ORDERED and bought one off the floor!
Actually, the one I bought off the floor is exactly what I requested except it had the CAI (which I am glad I got) and Foose wheels. But it was exactly what I ordered, the Silver Graphite, leather trim, manual. So, yes, I took the one off of the floor. And boy am I glad I did, because I friggen love it!!!!

I can call SOV on Friday and have my original order tracked to see if it would be in or not.....

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
Actually, the one I bought off the floor is exactly what I requested except it had the CAI (which I am glad I got) and Foose wheels. But it was exactly what I ordered, the Silver Graphite, leather trim, manual. So, yes, I took the one off of the floor. And boy am I glad I did, because I friggen love it!!!!

I can call SOV on Friday and have my original order tracked to see if it would be in or not.....
Maybe. Maybe not. Quite possibly not.
Just one of those timing things.
Looks like those early custom ordered chrome hell cars got passed up by floor stock
while we waited for them to grow more chrome or something.
Shoulda used Miracle-Grow.
We imaged and held on chrome same day. There's no funny business going on. Just the way it bounced.
Should be "real soon" now.
Think my train paused to let USMC by. (yeah, that's it.)

Don't sweat it AQ. Would you still want to be in the waiters line?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Different Store

Angelqute1 said:
I gotta agree. I got one "off the floor" before my delivery date. Exactly the same as what I ordered. So, why wait any longer. Have been enjoying the driving pleasure and no more :drool: :drool: for me only Fun :driving:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
cerberus said:
Don't sweat it AQ. Would you still want to be in the waiters line?
Good question.... if I would have had to wait, I would. Please people, keep in mind, I wasn't just finding out about the car. I had my deposit in since July '05. I probably waited a lot longer than most. So y'all can put that in your pipes and smoke it! HA HA:D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Angelqute1 said:
Good question.... if I would have had to wait, I would. Please people, keep in mind, I wasn't just finding out about the car. I had my deposit in since July '05. I probably waited a lot longer than most. So y'all can put that in your pipes and smoke it! HA HA:D
Angel,
I am happy that you got the car that you wanted and were happy with every part of it. Your car absolutely Rocks! :D I am not finding fault with you getting a car off the floor.

It just does not make sense to me that a dealer that has 30 some people with deposits has cars on the floors for anyone to walk in and buy it, except that it allows them throw 9-10k of extras that most of the people on the list would not want.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts