Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My saleswoman called me today and left a vocemail on my phone. it said "Hey matt, I wanted to discuss something with you. Will tomorrow night work?" what could this "something" be? is it an early delivery of my rl? or is it her telling me that its going to be the year 2017 when the car actually starts production? did anyone ever get a call like this? the suspence is too much!

·
Registered
692 Posts
My saleswoman called me today and left a vocemail on my phone. it said "Hey matt, I wanted to discuss something with you. Will tomorrow night work?" what could this "something" be? is it an early delivery of my rl? or is it her telling me that its going to be the year 2017 when the car actually starts production? did anyone ever get a call like this? the suspence is too much!
Take roses and wine you fool, regardless of which she has on tap you still might be a lucky dog!:thumbs:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Probably she forgot what options you wanted on your car.

·
Registered
153 Posts
"My saleswoman called me today and left a vocemail on my phone. it said "I wanted to discuss something with you. Will tomorrow night work?"

A message like this, to my house, would probably have me sleeping in the carport for a night or two....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
My saleswoman called me today and left a vocemail on my phone. it said "Hey matt, I wanted to discuss something with you. Will tomorrow night work?"
OK.......it's now tomorrow night! WHAT HAPPENED???!!! I'm dying here......:willy:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Damn it.:lol: ...I'm sitting here waiting on an update......:D A "cryptic" message like this is..........well......its err......interesting shall we say????

·
Registered
171 Posts
"My saleswoman called me today and left a vocemail on my phone. it said "I wanted to discuss something with you. Will tomorrow night work?"

A message like this, to my house, would probably have me sleeping in the carport for a night or two....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you suppose they're halfway to Mexico by now? At least we know what they're probably driving :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Someone will have to kiss me then wait and see!
Oh so now we have a challenge? This Southern Gentleman does not kiss and tell. Instead I write books..Hehehe...Skip...:) :lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow... wonder what happened to Matman... Do you think he got kidnapped???:eek:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't ya hate that. Just like when they cancel your favorite TV show right after the cliffhanger.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Don't ya hate that. Just like when they cancel your favorite TV show right after the cliffhanger.
:lol: Yeah, what he said.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
We may never hear from Matman again.:lol:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Matman, do you like keeping us on pins and needles? What did the salesperson say??? Or do you just have your car and don't have time for us any more?:jester:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think someone needs to put together a poll so we can vote on what we think happened :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts