Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you thought about naming your Sky? I know my wife will call it "the baby" or "my Toy". :lol: I am personally thinking about calling it the "Mach 5", if you hadn't noticed I have thing about Speed Racer! :D

So are you going to name or is that just too silly for you?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The last car was Baby because when I saw her for the first time I went OH BABY! I give every car a name.

This one seems to be heading towards Pepper! She will be Chili Pepper Red so it just seems right. And I think she's a hot little number too.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:brentil: I will have to wait and see how she acts. Want to make sure she isn't a trouble maker. Her name will come to me when it is time.:jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I was thinking of Fairy or Sweetheart. But I'll probably think of it in a more masculine name. How about Humps or Skypilot or Prick. Skip...:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Mine is going to be Sly :cool: I'm even Shaving off half of the "K" in the badge :D

"Wow, that's a sweet car! What is it?"
"This? It's my Sly :cool:"

·
Registered
389 Posts
I haven't really named my cars in the past. My first car, a 1975 Granada was named "bitch" cuz she gave me so much trouble...lol. My current SC2 is just know as "The Saturn". So since there will be two Saturns in the garage, I thought about "Ciel" which is French for sky.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I have always ended up naming my car as well.... Don't ask why - I have no idea. :D
To be honest though.... I will have to drive her (yes it is a she) first to come up with a name. :eek: Right now names attributed to her color are all I can think of...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
"Midnight" I can be "Captian Midnight ":thumbs:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
GRinLR said:
I haven't really named my cars in the past. My first car, a 1975 Granada was named "bitch" cuz she gave me so much trouble...lol. My current SC2 is just know as "The Saturn". So since there will be two Saturns in the garage, I thought about "Ciel" which is French for sky.
Don't give it a french name...you'll have to surrender at all red lights. How about Cielo...it is Spanish and that language is infinetely cooler.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Don't give it a french name...you'll have to surrender at all red lights. How about Cielo...it is Spanish and that language is infinetely cooler.
This is an AMERICAN car it should have an AMERICAN name, Not a wimpy Furrin name....

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
This is an AMERICAN car it should have an AMERICAN name, Not a wimpy Furrin name....
Furrin???

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Furrin???
Southern for Foreign..... Such as, "I ain't never gonna buy one of those Furrin Cars... theys nuttin but junk..."

·
Registered
236 Posts
My first Saturn was Edna, everyone said I had an old lady car so I gave it an old lady name. My second was the Mighty Saturn, cause it still hasnt let me down. The Sky will require a little more brain power to come up with a name.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ernest said:
:agree: :thumbs: :yesnod: Yes Cars, like ships& boats should be named after women, because of their mysterious & unpredictable nature.:D
Don't forget their unforgettable beauty and form....:drool:
Oh sorry....

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
yOU GET TO RIDE IN THEM OOOPS :jester:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts