Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Redline, 5 speed manual, Ruby Red
4 Posts
Yes I'd enjoy hanging out with other Sky's! I am always seeking excuses to drive shady, windy, country roads. 😁 Anyone want to meet one afternoon in Leiper's Fork this Fall?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yes I'd enjoy hanging out with other Sky's! I am always seeking excuses to drive shady, windy, country roads. 😁 Anyone want to meet one afternoon in Leiper's Fork this Fall?
For windy country road I suggest driving B. F. Buchanan highway, 460 miles of twists and turns and up and downs. VA 16

·
Administrator
7,225 Posts
For windy country road I suggest driving B. F. Buchanan highway, 460 miles of twists and turns and up and downs. VA 16
A lovely road, but not particularly close to Nashville.

·
Administrator
7,225 Posts
I assume that there are Sky owners in every state.
I'm sure that there are and many of us like to travel to other states, but this thread is pretty specifically about Nashville owners.

·
Registered
2009 Redline, 5 speed manual, Ruby Red
4 Posts
Hey guys, a club on Facebook is meeting for a fun ride tomorrow morning 10/23. There will be other Skys! Rain date is Sunday but it looks like it'll be a nice day. It's my understanding we're meeting at Cars and Coffee early, leaving around 10 am then going on a fun drive. If you're on FB it's Tennessee Roadster Club. The plan is to leave Cars and Coffee in Cool Springs around 10 AM, drive 30 minutes to the Loveless Cafe for a quick photo op, drive the Natchez Trace (great road for us!) to a rest stop before getting a photo on the bridge over Highway 96 and on to TN Valley Divide, exit the Trace to Columbia for lunch at Puckets. I swear I'll check this forum in the morning in case anyone needs additional info. Sorry for the short notice! I'm still up for a ride with other Sky's any time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts