Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all you SKY owners! Congratulations on getting your new rides! Time to party -


Now that those Kappa Kars have finally started rolling off the line I would also like to invite all you SKY owners to the National Meet in Kansas City! I know ...... It's called the 1st North American Solstice Meet but at the time of inception nobody was sure when the 1st Sky would roll off the line. Sorry! :)

Anyway.....any and ALL are welcome to join us in KC!

Click here for info and forms

Any other questions or comments just post here or PM me!

See you in KC!
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
WOW..... my FIRST INVITE.... hope i can make it...SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
I would love to come, but that is a long ways from here and with my wife's condition I cannot plan on anything that far ahead... then there is always the money factor... How about having eveyone list when they register how many miles they drove to get there then pick the person that drove the farthest and figuring on 25 MPG how many gallons of gas they would have used and give them enough money to pay for the round trip in gas.... of course don;t tell them what you wat the miles drivento get there for until eveyone has registered... don't want any fudging on the mileage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SkyMan 07 said:
I would love to come, but that is a long ways from here and with my wife's condition I cannot plan on anything that far ahead... then there is always the money factor... How about having eveyone list when they register how many miles they drove to get there then pick the person that drove the farthest and figuring on 25 MPG how many gallons of gas they would have used and give them enough money to pay for the round trip in gas.... of course don;t tell them what you wat the miles drivento get there for until eveyone has registered... don't want any fudging on the mileage.
:lol: :lol: That's funny!!!

Right now I have someone registered from HI - can you top that??? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Bump - to keep the thread up

Dates are July 14 through 16.

So far 40 Solstices have registered for the Nationals in Kansas City.
Hopefully this can be the first ever national 'Kappa' meet!
:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
congrats, you ended up beating me. Mine is shipped and on the train...waiting..waiting...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Kappa Fan said:
:lol: :lol: That's funny!!!

Right now I have someone registered from HI - can you top that??? :D
only if they are driving their car from there.... you HAVE to DRIVE your Sky or Solstice... Gee isn't that kind of obvious?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Maybe!

It's like those racing games at the arcades where he could drive his car through underwater super highways and get here! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SkyMan 07 said:
only if they are driving their car from there.... you HAVE to DRIVE your Sky or Solstice... Gee isn't that kind of obvious?
Okay....I give :lol:

How about someone *driving* over 1400 miles! Actually, I have 4 people coming from Florida, 1 - Rhode Island, 1 - Montana - these are the ones travelling the farthest right now.

BTW: I have been keeping up w/ your wife's condition and have her on my prayer list. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
SlidinSky said:
congrats, you ended up beating me. Mine is shipped and on the train...waiting..waiting...
Yours must be riding this way with mine. She too is on the train. Let me know when ya see the choo choo.....:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTTT - See post #1 for all the info you need.

We would love to see some Sky owners at the Meet!

Chance at some nice prizes with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Raffle drawing.

Pontiac is bringing the SSB Solstice for our viewing pleasure. :) (and maybe a run on the track)

Only 4 more weeks to get your registrations in!

Hope that some of you can make it! :thumbs:
 

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
We are checking our calendar..... would LOVE to be there..... cant wait if we can make it..... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
If we can get two SKY's to come to a Texas meet - ought to be several that can make it to Kansas City!

ROAD TRIP!

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Freakazoid said:
kappa fan, you have a solstice right? I think I've seen yours around! black one?
Nope...not me...mines a SLY (metalic gray). Altho' I did consider the Mysterious originally! :lol:

Are you a 'Burgher.....I'm out south and west....I have yet to see another Solstice and no Sky either!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
We are checking our calendar..... would LOVE to be there..... cant wait if we can make it..... SkyBaby-07
Wish I could go with ya, but a little to far... :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay.....now....any SERIOUS people interested in joining our party?? :)

Now that my errors have been laid out for the taking...:lol:
All joking aside....would really like to see some Sky presence in KC....I have only seen one up close and would love several in attendance with us on the track.

Only 23 more days to register! :D
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top