Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already posted this on another thread. Sorry couldn't find the new thread button. I got a call from a guy I used to work with asking if I got my car yet. I said no and he proceeds to tell me that bosses son pulled into the shop in a red one yesterday. I spent the next 10 minutes calling him a liar and that it's not cool to play with me like that. Turns out he wasn't lying. I immediatley hung up on him and called my former boss to get his sons number. I said I dont car waht your plans for tommorrow are but they are going to include me. I am going to meet him this afternoon to go for a test drive I hoping but will settle for a test ride. The amazing part is he ordered in lat Jan after the Harrisburg auto show. He found a dealer in Reading Pa that hadn't sold any yet and he has had it since Tuesday. He never even heard of the sky prior to the auto show. Does he really deserve to be #1?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
ROPER said:
I already posted this on another thread. Sorry couldn't find the new thread button. I got a call from a guy I used to work with asking if I got my car yet. I said no and he proceeds to tell me that bosses son pulled into the shop in a red one yesterday. I spent the next 10 minutes calling him a liar and that it's not cool to play with me like that. Turns out he wasn't lying. I immediatley hung up on him and called my former boss to get his sons number. I said I dont car waht your plans for tommorrow are but they are going to include me. I am going to meet him this afternoon to go for a test drive I hoping but will settle for a test ride. The amazing part is he ordered in lat Jan after the Harrisburg auto show. He found a dealer in Reading Pa that hadn't sold any yet and he has had it since Tuesday. He never even heard of the sky prior to the auto show. Does he really deserve to be #1?
He's obviously a Sky lover :thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Well it may take some work now to establish just who got #1. Any of you who are spending this nice Saturday driving in your car instead of typing on your computers are lucky. Well I guess I should get to work now.:mad:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
OK.... I WILL JUST TELL YA WHO IS NUMBER 1....... ME... !!! my hubby said so... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SkyBaby said:
OK.... I WILL JUST TELL YA WHO IS NUMBER 1....... ME... !!! my hubby said so... SkyBaby-07
OKay what does he want HEHEHEHE just Kidding:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
nighttripper said:
OKay what does he want HEHEHEHE just Kidding:lol:
He dont WANT anything... he GETS IT ALL....... hehehehe... love ya.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
NCblue is first reported on the forum, first with pics, so in my book, NCblue is still #1 in this community.

Besides, his car actually came in on Monday, and Tuesday, NCBlue had pics on the forum of his car... I still consider him #1...

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
NC Blue is also a woman I believe. :D

NCBlue is #1 in my book. This other person clearly doesn't belong to the community, so they clearly aren't as fanatical about this car as NCBlue and the rest of us. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
NCBLUE first in my books:thumbs:

·
Registered
326 Posts
brentil said:
NCBlue is #1 in my book. This other person clearly doesn't belong to the community, so they clearly aren't as fanatical about this car as NCBlue and the rest of us. :thumbs:
Yep, This is a contest for THIS forum...not anyone out there...we are FAMILY! :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
First to report here anyway! Another big Congrats to her. I'm sure she is out driving around in it this weekend.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
ROPER said:
That may of been him who posted on the frapper map, the location fits. I was announcing that out of us in the forum NCBlue was first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts