Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something I just discovered for those who are going through one of the Indy dealerships, is that the event codes are posted on the dealerships webpage. Go to http://www.saturnindy.com/ and selected your dealership. On the "Find A Vehicle" drop-down menu is "Sky Order List".

Enjoy!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice feature...wish my dealer would do that...they own all six here in San Diego.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Something I just discovered for those who are going through one of the Indy dealerships, is that the event codes are posted on the dealerships webpage. Go to http://www.saturnindy.com/ and selected your dealership. On the "Find A Vehicle" drop-down menu is "Sky Order List".

Enjoy!

Yep....I spoke to Rick the Gm at the Greenwood dealership a couple weeks ago after I had seen this done at an out of state dealer. He took it to their webmaster, and the did it for all 3. I can't tell what order they are listed in, and since they roled the orders into one list for all 3, it is hard to tell how much progress is being made since their is not a master list.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice feature...wish my dealer would do that...they own all six here in San Diego.
Give them a call, and tell them you have seen this done at other dealerships.
When I presented it, I told them that the feature may cut down on people calling everyday to find out what their order status was.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep....I spoke to Rick the Gm at the Greenwood dealership a couple weeks ago after I had seen this done at an out of state dealer. He took it to their webmaster, and the did it for all 3. I can't tell what order they are listed in, and since they roled the orders into one list for all 3, it is hard to tell how much progress is being made since their is not a master list.

Thanks for getting it started. I think the order listed is the order of the list for each dealership. I appear to have moved up 4 spots since Feb. (when I placed my deposit). However, I agree that they seem to abide by the master list more than the dealer list. I wonder if they only update it on Wed. since they need to have confirmations before the next allocations.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for getting it started. I think the order listed is the order of the list for each dealership. I appear to have moved up 4 spots since Feb. (when I placed my deposit). However, I agree that they seem to abide by the master list more than the dealer list. I wonder if they only update it on Wed. since they need to have confirmations before the next allocations.
They advised me that they would only update it once a week, but did not say if it would be fone on Wed, or Thurs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts