Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to develop a premier turbo kit for the Solstice, Saturn Sky, and GXP. This kit will be available with your choice of turbo and will be able to support power levels anywhere from 300whp to 700whp and our components will come with a lifetime warranty against cracks and manufacturer defect; an issue not one customer to date has experienced using our industry leading manifolds. We will also be able to install the kits and tune vehicles to the customer’s specifications once we get the ball rolling. I think the Solstice and Sky is a great platform that is here to stay so I would like to extend our services to this car community.

We are looking for a car that we can have at the shop for a short time period for turbo kit development. I will not get into details, but if you are interested, and are in the Cleveland area or would be willing to get the car here, please PM and we can speak more about it.

Thanks in advance.

JP

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
No one ever wants to develop anything in Texas. :banghead: I would jump at the chance if I could get my car to you.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Don't think you'll have a market for turbo on the GXP... (it is turbocharged:thumbs: )

Best of luck -- Want a Chicagoland car anyone??

·
Super Moderator
6,466 Posts
Rick Tinley Park : Don't think you'll have a market for turbo on the GXP... (it is turbocharged )
He did say 700 whp, most GXP's are not rated quite that high .....

·
Registered
653 Posts
PM Sent! Ours will be a Redline though, so don't know if that will help you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
PM Sent! Ours will be a Redline though, so don't know if that will help you.
The Redline=GXP as far as we are concerned, so that will help us indeed.

This kit wont be for the budget oriented racer, but for the enthusiast with a high standard of quality, fit, and finish. I till in no way be the cheapest on the market, but I will grantee it will be the pinnacle kit for this platform. Also, with our available turbo options, ours will also be the only kit suited for the avid drag racer in search of serious power numbers.

All PM's answered, and thanks for the interest guys.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
My RL will be in Dec / Jan time frame. I am still game for the same deal as last time on my regular Sky.

PM me

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
What price range will it sell in? Approx!

·
Registered
227 Posts
How do you think the direct injection and other components special to the LNF (2.0 turbo) motors will affect your ability to change out the turbos? I know they come with a dual scroll from the factory, but what kind of snails are you thinkng would be a good replacement for more power?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts