Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I ordered my new Sky to replace my baby that was just totaled (to see more on this go to http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7261).

I ordered the RedLine in Bluestone and wanted the tan inerior, but was told it is not available at this time:banghead:. I had Midnight blue with Black the first time around. My husband complained about how hot the black was. We live in Columbia, SC and heat is definitely an issue.

I need to see some pics of the Bluestone with Black to see how I feel about it or if I should change my order to Green or Midnight blue.

Please help. Opinions are welcome. I know that there is definitely some opinions about the Bluestone color, but I am more interest in opinions of the color combos Bluestone/Black, Bluestone/Tan, Green w/ either or Midnight blue w/ either.

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Look at the photos in My Gallery to see what the green Sky looks like.
You won't see many green Skys around, so it will be different.:)
Tan interior is not too bad in the heat.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I say black, they look so beautiful clean but they also get dirty easy but then it gives you a reason to drive it because you have to clean it :lol:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
I say go with the Black...it looks sleek in full sun and in the shade ...we ordered a RL in the black w/blk top and blk and tan interior.
The chrome really sparkles on this color:thumbs: You might be cleaning it more..but it's a small car shouldn't take much time and good excersie!......

I also feel in love with the Chill Pepper Red.......very hot color too :D

You might want to check out Ebay...they have several Blk Skys currently up for auction...give ya some idea...:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
With out a doubt, Midnite Blues ROCKS!! Was the preferred color also @ my dealer (especially the guys in the body shop), since mine was the first they have seen..:cool:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Skip the BS :lol: Go Yellow.....

You know you want to...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Go Blue!

I think blue looks great with tan (Dark or the Lighter Blue)!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
669 Posts
I love my Blue...

but I might go with the Red...or Black...or Green...or White...or...Yellow...or Silver Graphite...or Silver Pearl...:D

Don't get me started on the interior...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Id go for the color that you haven't owned before. The Sky looks great in all colors and each color seems to have its own "personality" -- take a look at this thread for some high resolution pictures and maybe it will help:
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6463

Naturally im partial to my Silver Graphite... but I have stopped recommending people get it so there will be less on the road. hehehe.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Black with tan top..black/tan interior

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Naturally im partial to my Silver Graphite... but I have stopped recommending people get it so there will be less on the road. hehehe.
Me too. Every Sky I can think of in the DC area is graphite. Fortunately I've yet to hear of another around here.

By the way, TP, I would take this > :bs: to mean yellow is the BS... :lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Go with Chili Pepper Red :thumbs:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ok, I ordered my new Sky to replace my baby that was just totaled (to see more on this go to http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7261).

I ordered the RedLine in Bluestone and wanted the tan inerior, but was told it is not available at this time:banghead:. I had Midnight blue with Black the first time around. My husband complained about how hot the black was. We live in Columbia, SC and heat is definitely an issue.

I need to see some pics of the Bluestone with Black to see how I feel about it or if I should change my order to Green or Midnight blue.

Please help. Opinions are welcome. I know that there is definitely some opinions about the Bluestone color, but I am more interest in opinions of the color combos Bluestone/Black, Bluestone/Tan, Green w/ either or Midnight blue w/ either.

Thanks
Ryan

Go with Chili Pepper Red
:thumbs:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the green with tan top and absolutely love the color.. it seems the general public do too as it receives a lot of attention and positive comments. Not such the sporty color but a very classy green which really sparkles when clean.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Tan/Black Leather interior option IS AVAILABLE...

jrarant said:
Ok, I ordered my new Sky to replace my baby that was just totaled (to see more on this go to HERE!!!).

I ordered the RedLine in Bluestone and wanted the tan inerior, but was told it is not available at this time:banghead:. Thanks
Ryan
Hey Ryan...

The Tan/Black Leather interior option IS AVAILABLE right now, all you need to do is call Shawn and have him change it... :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts