Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed that the driver side painted flap wasnt coming up when i raised the top. i lowered it back down then opened up the flap and found a plastic clip, that holds a small metal rod attached to a cable, was broken.

first pic is the broke one, second and third pics are the passenger side and what its suppose to look like.

went to advanced auto and found an assortment of clips which had one good enough that i could make work for now but i want to get the correct one that goes there.

anybody know where to get that piece?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow i cant post pics. thats real helpful lol. will get back to this later.

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow thats the exact part i needed. ima order this asap. thanks for the help rob.

·
Registered
552 Posts
My drivers side broke today and i remembered seeing this post! The only thing different is I noticed my passgenger side was purple instead of both red. Ordering part asap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i noticed that the driver side painted flap wasnt coming up when i raised the top. i lowered it back down then opened up the flap and found a plastic clip, that holds a small metal rod attached to a cable, was broken.

first pic is the broke one, second and third pics are the passenger side and what its suppose to look like.

went to advanced auto and found an assortment of clips which had one good enough that i could make work for now but i want to get the correct one that goes there.

anybody know where to get that piece?
I'm new to Saturn Sky Forums. The retainer flap on my passenger side is broken. I can't find a part number. The parts diagram shows this flap as no. 4, for the driver's side, but no does not show the passenger side.
Any ideas where I might find the part no. and then where I might get the part?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts