Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me where i can actually see the the Forest Green SKY. Picking the color is the hardest decision to make

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
72 Posts
Forest green

Hi Marlboromike
I can't tell you where to see one, but I can say I saw one on tour in my area last month, and if you tend to like deep green, make sure you see this color in person before you buy anything else.
Color of course is subjective, but I tend to like deep green with tan seats, top etc. and I suspect that's why you're asking too.
The one I saw was beautiful!:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Green SKY

You got lucky. I wish I could go to the plant in Wilmington. They say NO...the communication people over there. I am going to the Washington, DC auto show but that will not be one of the 2 colors they will be exhibiting. This sucks...I want to order but this is holding me up

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
marlboromike said:
You got lucky. I wish I could go to the plant in Wilmington. They say NO...the communication people over there. I am going to the Washington, DC auto show but that will not be one of the 2 colors they will be exhibiting. This sucks...I want to order but this is holding me up

MarlboroMike
Did youy check the Gallery? Also there were some pictures going around that were taken from the factory but were taked down for security reasons. I believe someone on the list still has them though.

I am not a "Green Car" person, but the picture I saw gave the car a
JAG U R Look!

However I want :cool: not Classy!:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
I took these at the Spiedie Fest summer 2005... Amazining in green... well, all colors... :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Carnut said:
Hi Marlboromike
I can't tell you where to see one, but I can say I saw one on tour in my area last month, and if you tend to like deep green, make sure you see this color in person before you buy anything else.
Color of course is subjective, but I tend to like deep green with tan seats, top etc. and I suspect that's why you're asking too.
The one I saw was beautiful!:thumbs:

Hey Tim

we have 2 greens committed to the NEO SOS run on 03-25
If M-mike lives close by maybe he could come and see in person

M-Mike...where you at boy ??

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Green SKY

TodareesqSL2..u made my day....it is absolutely breathtaking. Those pics r amazing. You can ride shotgun anytime...Actually, I will let u drive it. Come on down to Marlboro NJ....It is about an hour out of NYC...right near Freehold racetrack....Druid....how far do I have to go? I just may take u up on that offer.

You put a smile on my face:cheers:

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Solstice has the same green and was the most admired car in
Detroit last August.
The problem was that you could only order it with the black interior and top.
The car was awesome with the polished chrome wheels.
One look at it and my wife wanted our Sky in the green but only with
the tan because of the hot sun here in Atlanta.
We have a Solstice in deep blue w/2-tone and ordered our Sky 2 weeks ago with green and the tan interior and top.
When you see the green it has a beautiful metal flake hint and looks almost
black at night.

·
Registered
38 Posts
They had the Green Sky at Saturn of Fairfax (VA) today. The color looked much better in person than it has looked in pictures that I've seen. Unfortunately, it was still the pre-production version. But it did look pretty good.

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Green SKY

I want to thank the members who re-inforced my decision to go with the Forest Green. Going to the Washington, DC auto show this Thursday....I will be wearing a NY State Court Clerks jacket. If anyone is there...come on over and introduce yourself...I am from Marlboro, NJ.

MarlboroMike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts