Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as my post says. Come on GM, give us something. Im holding off getting a convertible until next summer. On nice days I need a reminder of what I am waiting for. Sick of visiting this site and not finding anything new. GM, throw us a bone!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
rikramer said:
Just as my post says. Come on GM, give us something. Im holding off getting a convertible until next summer. On nice days I need a reminder of what I am waiting for. Sick of visiting this site and not finding anything new. GM, throw us a bone!
You're not going to get anyhitng from GM till a couple months before launch which is about a year away at this point. If you want new images just find a local car show the Sky or Solstice will be at and go see them in person. I haven't seen the Sky in person, but I know seeing the Solstice in person is 100x better then seeing it in images.

·
Registered
432 Posts
brentil said:
You're not going to get anyhitng from GM till a couple months before launch which is about a year away at this point. If you want new images just find a local car show the Sky or Solstice will be at and go see them in person. I haven't seen the Sky in person, but I know seeing the Solstice in person is 100x better then seeing it in images.
the same goes for the sky. in pictures, it looks kinda like a tricked out miata. in person, it looks sorta like a baby viper or vette! its much bigger than a miata and it looks so hot!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts