Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salesman just called me with the last 8 digits of my Vin. Does any one know how to read these #'s 7Y101066? Does it mean it's production # is 1066?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yep...that's it. Congrats. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
It just dawned on me how FEW they have made!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SKYtime said:
It just dawned on me how FEW they have made!
I keep trying to remind every one.. Not only few that they have made -- but few that they plan to make...

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's interesting that your dealer "just" called you with your vin. Our vin is 1679 and was delivered on 4/26..... Then again, when we picked up ours (the 3rd imaged at this dealer) we found out that the 2nd imaged Sky was delivered on the same truck but they couldn't deliver it to the customer because they hadn't received the factory incoice yet. Our paperwork was complete. Boy did I feel lucky !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Same story here "aaaaaaaaaaaaaawaiting on the trailer":cheers:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Interesting, I'm told that mine went 3800 on 4/7 - with a Vin of 2186...

I get the feeling that the VIN doesn't necessarily correspond to the order in which they come off the line, but the order the images are created.

This makes sense to me because mine was imaged just after the hold on chrome and red leather.... so if mine got built while people who wanted chrome were waiting for the hold to end...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
ChiliSkyVA said:
Same story here "aaaaaaaaaaaaaawaiting on the trailer":cheers:
Make that 3 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :banghead: And mine was invoiced back on the 19th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts