Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just put a deposit on my sky.........and that's all i know for now......can someone enlighten me on the process......my dealer took my deposit and said he will be calling me with info by the end of the week....this is all new to me.........help.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
barb said:
i just put a deposit on my sky.........and that's all i know for now......can someone enlighten me on the process......my dealer took my deposit and said he will be calling me with info by the end of the week....this is all new to me.........help.......

Barb first find out if there is a waiting list, if so, what number are you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know if there is a waiting list. I put down a $500 deposit for it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
877 Posts
barb said:
I don't know if there is a waiting list. I put down a $500 deposit for it...
If you paid, your in line................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,414 Posts
barb said:
i just put a deposit on my sky.........and that's all i know for now......can someone enlighten me on the process......my dealer took my deposit and said he will be calling me with info by the end of the week....this is all new to me.........help.......
Well I wish I could point you to one specific thread with all the "information" you need. But many of the threads here contain only bits an pieces of information and a large amount of it is still very speculative.

We have reliable sources on the forum but still much of the Sky's purchasing, ordering, and delivery process is up in the air. I would ask your dealer directly what he/she has to say about your current status.

You can try searching both here and over at the Sol's forum for information and piece together as best you can where you stand, but I don't know how far we can really answer a question better suited for your inidividual dealer and situation.

Goodluck and welcome to the obsession!
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
I'd also want to know if they are sticking with MSRP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just want my "sky"

thanks to all who have answered my questionsl..........the more i read the more i seem not to understand.........one day's read is both uplifting and down, down, downl...........i just want an answer when i can expect my car to be in..........even if it takes 2 or 3 months from now......seems no one can give an answer.........if the Saturn dealers can't give answers, who can? all i know I have put three kids through college and it's my turn ........I have waited 30 years to have a car I want.............and i want a SKY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
barb said:
thanks to all who have answered my questionsl..........the more i read the more i seem not to understand.........one day's read is both uplifting and down, down, downl...........i just want an answer when i can expect my car to be in..........even if it takes 2 or 3 months from now......seems no one can give an answer.........if the Saturn dealers can't give answers, who can? all i know I have put three kids through college and it's my turn ........I have waited 30 years to have a car I want.............and i want a SKY
Youv'e waited30 years , a few more weeks should be a snap :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes 30 years

having 3 kids, always had to think about what they needed, their cars, their clothes, money for college.......now, all that is done...........I only know from my dealer i am #3 on their list............i ordered silver pearl, standard, with cloth.........but if they called me and said they had that color with some other options....at this point....... i would probably take it............our dealer is in beaumont, texas............hope everyone gets what they want and enjoys the good life.................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
My advice to Barb

... first and foremost ... get IN WRITING the price of your SKY will be not more than MSRP ... some of the more disappointed folks on the forum are the ones who thought that the Saturn principle of "No Haggle Pricing" meant MSRP ... IT DOES NOT ... "No Haggle" means everyone pays the same price ... the price set by the dealer (not Saturn) ... the dealer can set any price he wants ... many dealers are charging MSRP ... some are not ... get it in writing!:thumbs:

... second ... enjoy the anticipation of driving your SKY ... this forum is great ... all of us just want the car of our dreams ... we share those dreams with other like minded friends ... :D
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top