Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NEO'S are at it again. This one is a cruise rather than a run. It is up in Ashtabula County on 9/23. We would to invite all the SKYS to join us. Go on solsticeforum.com under Great Lakes Forum to get the details and sign up!!!!

Hope to see you.

·
Registered
945 Posts
HERE IS THE INFORMATION

LET'S HAVE A GOOD SKY SHOWING THIS TIME TOO

Carnut's Catawba & Covered Bridge Cruise 09-23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes folks the NEO's are at it again.

First day of autumn...no twisties. THIS IS A CRUISE

Approximate agenda... meet on SR11 near Jefferson...south of I-90

first leg is westbound thru OHIO wine country with a lunch stop at FERRANTE's in Geneva on the Lake for lunch and tastings (optional)

Leg 2...north to the Lake an a cruise along the lake (Route 20) back to the Kingsville area..

Leg 3 (the highlight) a tour south of Conneaut through the many covered bridges of NE OHIO. and ending back in the Jefferson area.

Details will follow over the the month of August.

But MARK YOUR CALENDARS for Sept. 23rd

for CARNUT'S CATAWBA & COVERED BRIDGE CRUISE

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Druid-2 said:
HERE IS THE INFORMATION

LET'S HAVE A GOOD SKY SHOWING THIS TIME TOO

Carnut's Catawba & Covered Bridge Cruise 09-23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes folks the NEO's are at it again.

First day of autumn...no twisties. THIS IS A CRUISE

Approximate agenda... meet on SR11 near Jefferson...south of I-90

first leg is westbound thru OHIO wine country with a lunch stop at FERRANTE's in Geneva on the Lake for lunch and tastings (optional)

Leg 2...north to the Lake an a cruise along the lake (Route 20) back to the Kingsville area..

Leg 3 (the highlight) a tour south of Conneaut through the many covered bridges of NE OHIO. and ending back in the Jefferson area.

Details will follow over the the month of August.

But MARK YOUR CALENDARS for Sept. 23rd

for CARNUT'S CATAWBA & COVERED BRIDGE CRUISE
bump

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Darn, we'll just be going back to work after 3 weeks in Wyoming and Utah. I hope some other Skys take you up on it though. Post pics!

·
Registered
945 Posts
SILVER ANNIV said:
Darn, we'll just be going back to work after 3 weeks in Wyoming and Utah. I hope some other Skys take you up on it though. Post pics!

Come on Lori/Earl..it's a weekend.....and it is a bit closer than before...just a hair

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ugh... still 8+ hours from me...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
421 Posts
There they go again, SkyBaby, those NEO folks. Romping and Rollicking and having all sorts of fun. Strutting out their Kappas in their weekend finest colors. Did you see those pictures they posted? They got it together.

Hey guys...I did enjoy the pictures of you all twisting last weekend. Now if we could only find a route between Chi Town and NEO I'd love to cruise with you. Say like Lima?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chicago Skyline said:
There they go again, SkyBaby, those NEO folks. Romping and Rollicking and having all sorts of fun. Strutting out their Kappas in their weekend finest colors. Did you see those pictures they posted? They got it together.

Hey guys...I did enjoy the pictures of you all twisting last weekend. Now if we could only find a route between Chi Town and NEO I'd love to cruise with you. Say like Lima?
In passing we mentioned a run around the lake next year(Lake Erie). It would be a multi day event. What do you think? It could work!!!! I know there is an antique motorcycle club that does it annually.

·
Registered
945 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Ugh... still 8+ hours from me...SkyBaby-07

TERI...TERI...TERI

you only live once.......you can't stay in your backyard all your life
Even Dorothy Gale left Kansas (once :lol: )

We have people drive from 4 hours away just to get from cincinnati to our runs in NEO land....and Lori (Silver Ann.) came all the way from Harrisburg
and Catgirl is coming from Harrisburg for this one

Don't be a party pooper.
If you won't commit to this one ...I will drag you- kicking and screaming - to the DELLS

We are running this one on the 23th of Sept. and friday the 30th we head to the DELLS...so we keep real busy in NEO land

·
Registered
945 Posts
Chicago Skyline said:

Chi-town...Lima is kinda flat...but get in touch with wigwam...he wants a cruise/scavenger hunt in the toldeo area.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyBaby LOVES scavenger hunts...... hmmmmmmm........ SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Druid-2 said:
TERI...TERI...TERI

you only live once.......you can't stay in your backyard all your life
Even Dorothy Gale left Kansas (once :lol: )

We have people drive from 4 hours away just to get from cincinnati to our runs in NEO land....and Lori (Silver Ann.) came all the way from Harrisburg
and Catgirl is coming from Harrisburg for this one

Don't be a party pooper.
If you won't commit to this one ...I will drag you- kicking and screaming - to the DELLS

We are running this one on the 23th of Sept. and friday the 30th we head to the DELLS...so we keep real busy in NEO land

Only drag?... no spankings?.... darn.. and i thought we were onto something here..... :lol: do i get a pair of shiny pink sparkly shoes if i do go? SkyBaby-07 If you won't commit to this one ...I will drag you- kicking and screaming - to the DELLS.... Promises.. promises

·
Registered
421 Posts
SkyBaby said:
do i get a pair of shiny pink sparkly shoes if i do go?
SkyBaby, maybe if we click our tires together three times and close our eyes we can be in NEO land:willy:

On another note, I am trying to work out the Dells run so we can meet up with D2 there!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WE are going to do a pre - run on 8/20 at around noon. anyone interested?

·
Registered
12 Posts
The "List" so far

Come on we need more Skys:D

OK...just so everyone knows

D.A.M. means "Definitely...absolutely MAYBE"
not the same as "thinking"

Here is the preliminary list for 09-23

NAME.............COLOR.............DEFINITE.......

DRUID..............COOL ...................YES
GIZMO..............SLY ....................YES
CARNUT...........MYSTERIOUS..........YES
9MRW.............AGGRESSIVE............YES
BIG D..............AGGRESSIVE..........THINKING
GOPLEXI...........ENVIOUS...............TBA
WARTHOG.........MYSTERIOUS..........YES
FIRESOL............AGGRESSIVE..........YES
MARCO..............MYSTERIOUS.........YES
SMARTIN...........DEEP.....................THINKIN '
KYSOL...............ENVIOUS................D.A.M.
74MGB...............PURE.....................D.A.M .
WGWMS............MYSTERIOUS.........YES
DOtt.................SLY......................YES
CATGIRL............BLUE SKY..............YES
JOE PERRY.........UNK. SKY...............YES
SOL_POKE..........AGGRESSIVE..........YES
OLDLADY...........ENVIUOS................YES
KENJI K..............PURE....................D.A.M

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Druid-2 said:
Come on Lori/Earl..it's a weekend.....and it is a bit closer than before...just a hair
Unfortunately Earl works 3 out of 4 weekends (the life of a Corrections Officer). And I guess I'll be mowing the hayfield that our yard will turn into while we're away. We'll keep watching for you guys. I know sooner or later one of your weekends will coincide with our free ones. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
SILVER ANNIV said:
Unfortunately Earl works 3 out of 4 weekends (the life of a Corrections Officer). And I guess I'll be mowing the hayfield that our yard will turn into while we're away. We'll keep watching for you guys. I know sooner or later one of your weekends will coincide with our free ones. :)
SILVER ANNIV
You two will be missed. I am expected to work 6 1/2 days a week,(but I cheat):) I feel your pain. We will see you down the road.:thumbs:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Marco---Any special music planned for this one? Cat.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts