Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just helping to spread the word, there's someone on FB selling new aftermarket engine mounts for the 2.4, 2.0 or Kappa V8 conversions

$165
‎Name is Brian Cooper‎, Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky/Opel GT/ Daewoo G2X owners (FB Group)

Well my first trial set went out and it has not been seen all week. Got a love the post office.
Oh well. 4 more sets of poly engine mounts out of the oven. All ready for a happy home come Monday. Lnf, Le5 and V8 $165 shipped CONUS. Pm me for payment details

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
Keep in mind these are Polyurethane mounts. These are going to make the engine move less which helps to eliminate false knock but if you're going for comfort, these will also transmit more engine vibration into the chassis and thus into the passenger compartment.

I'll be ordering a set here soon.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
For what it is worth, I have know Brian Cooper for a number of years, he's just starting his auto business, but has already done a number of V8 Kappa conversions that are quite nice. He's an upright guy!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
For what it is worth, I have know Brian Cooper for a number of years, he's just starting his auto business, but has already done a number of V8 Kappa conversions that are quite nice. He's an upright guy!

:thumbs:

I concur..Brian is Good People. Knows his stuff. He is an emergency room nurse...haven't spoken to him for awhile...I hope he hasn't started a new career.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I would like to buy a set now. I don't use Facebook and had no luck there. He must be on this forum. Anybody have his forum name??

Thanks, Larry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts