Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any information or knowledge of new aft wheel well liners that solves the problem of the wheel rub. Thx.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I took delivery back in March and believe I was one of the first owners to report this problem. Your service manager should know all about the TSB on this. You should have Saturn give you new liners (if they were damaged) and have the new ones installed per the TSB so they do not rub your rear tires. There is a procedure your service department must follow, basically bolting them back away from the tire.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Yep.... happened to mine too...... and i pointed it out on the GM's Sky...... took a couple days for them to get the new wheel wells.. and not much time to install...... they are well aware of the fix...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply, I am aware of the fix...I was thinking that there should probably be a redesign coming out for the wheel wells...especially with the RL coming. Not sure if I reallly like the idea of drilling into the body...nice spot for rust, or going through a hard plastic liner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts