Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a new untitled Black r/l that has never been sold and has the C of O on the car. Less than 150 miles on odometer. Has am,fm w 6 disc Monsoon audio system.chrome wheels Black and red leather XM Satellite radio 5 speed auto trans Color Black Onyx Int Red Top Black.
Availability immediately. Location Indiana MSRP $31854
Turbo Kappa cars are on hold at this time, This will be among a very select few in the country. The car is new and has full factory warrenty.
This is a ligit offer and I will sell it to who ever pays the most.:) :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
tom did yours get rained on?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Just exactly what condition is the underbody of the car in? :jester:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, I guess so. I actually have tge firsr one delivered in this area which I drive, Great car. This is the second car in this whole area. And I am going to sell it. What do you think it is worth? What do you hope to get out of yours?

·
Registered
276 Posts
No. Only miles were dealer demo miles.. This car is NEW
Almost 150...thats a lot of dealer demo miles....did every employee and their friend take it for a spin and put it through its paces? I gave my dealer strict orders that NO ONE was to drive my RL after it was delivered except myself.

I was offering to sell my car on this forum for what I had invested in it, now it's on ebay so I'll get an idea of what the market is. Trouble is, the longer it sits in my garage, the more attached I get and the less I feel like parting with it. (especially true since I got the water spots off its belly ! LOL)

Richard

·
Registered
54 Posts
Are you selling the car for msrp? Or is your intention to start a bidding war? If selling @ msrp is your goal I am very interested but if getting an extra 3k out of it is the plan I could go to one of the rapist dealers in the area and do that. Also where in indiana are you??

·
Registered
514 Posts
With the recalls for water intake and too rich a fuel mixture i would think the cars will not bring top dollar now. No way i would pay top dollar for a car with possible recalls and missing power seats. BUT THATS ME !!

I ordered GXP last week and already i am thinking about telling my dealer to wait on my order and change to the 08 model__ all ready late in the year and i live in the northeast. SO WHATS THE POINT !!

way2nevergets to the point !
I agree with you. Thats why I put my name on the GXP list locally and am #6 so I am PRAYING I don't get to the front of the line until sometime next year. I really want a 2nd year GXP. Look at all the improvements the 2007's got, better gearing, torque bar, 100,000 warranty compared to 2006 Solstices.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I agree with you. Thats why I put my name on the GXP list locally and am #6 so I am PRAYING I don't get to the front of the line until sometime next year. I really want a 2nd year GXP. Look at all the improvements the 2007's got, better gearing, torque bar, 100,000 warranty compared to 2006 Solstices.
Every year you will see changes and improvements...it's a fact of life. You could go on waiting forever for a car design to be perfected and never get there. Meanwhile you lost all the opportunities you could have had to enjoy riding a current year vehicle. Why settle for a 2nd year GXP when a 3rd year model might be further improved...but then the 5th year model will be a total new outrageous design and where do you wind up? Back at square one !!!

Richard

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm assuming you're in the Indy area. Which dealership - Fishers, Indy, or Greenwood?

·
Registered
637 Posts
too bad it's auto

1 - 14 of 14 Posts