Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I work for a company called KappaSphere. We will specialize in products exclusively for the Solstice and Sky. We are modeling this company on the success of our parent company, Sector111, a company that caters specifically to another unique sports car, the Lotus Elise.

We have both a Sky and Solstice on order and are waiting patiently for our cars. We develop products that we want on our own cars, and hope others will too. We test out all of our products on the street and track. Frankly we are a bunch of car nuts!

I was hoping to get some of your feedback on items you all would be interested in. Please visit our website www.kappasphere.com and fill out our product survey. At the moment, 90% of our responses are from Solstice deposit holders, so we could use some future Sky owner feedback. Thank you for your input.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

Lillie Jaffe

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Welcome to the Sky Forums Lillie.

For those who don't know Sector 111 is a fairly well known Elise parts vendor/maker.

·
Registered
432 Posts
yes, welcome!

i filled out your survey yesterday. cant wait to see what you have to bring to the table! im sure ill be buying a bunch of your parts!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the support! I'm really looking forward to getting our Sky. It is a very cool looking car. We've got the calendar up in our office :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Took the Survey

Just wish Saturn could be a bit quicker, :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
website

visited your site.....sounds like a winner. i know i'll be interested in the clothing, but as for anything else, i'd have to wait and see if i'll need anything for this vehicle. the fitted luggage does sound like a real winner. being that it will be new...hopefully i won't need anything for it :D , but if i do i will know where to find it....thanks to you....at any rate, i'm sure that your company will take off like a rocket....best of luck to you and i've just added your site to my favorites.

take care

sky_line

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I checked out your site and can't wait for it to be up and running.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Also filled out the survey, can't wait to see what is available

1 - 8 of 8 Posts