Saturn Sky Forum banner

New Custom front grill (Sky)

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  marlboromike 
#1 ·
Wondering if I’ll get in trouble if I post a brand new full Carbon fiber grill design I created. Got accused of trying to sell parts simply because I posted a picture.... hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Wondering if I’ll get in trouble if I post a brand new full Carbon fiber grill design I created. Got accused of trying to sell parts simply because I posted a picture.... hmm
You didn't get in trouble for posting a picture, and were only advised what behavior to avoid to keep from being accused of using the forum to sell things.

#6 · (Edited)
Ur right, sorry. Wrong choice of words. Just wasn’t sure I could post it because a lot of people may want to but one.. and since I’m the only one producing them. I wouldn’t want to step into a “gray area” that’s all I meant.
My boss ( @Robotech ) was pretty clear in your other thread: The only things you cannot post are pricing, a direct link to pricing, or an explicit offer to sell. Post all of the pictures and descriptions you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.