Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted this question before & got very little interest. I will keep trying.
There ought to be enough Sky/Solstice cars around by now to get some kind of event going for this area. Meet & Greet or Run or anything?

Anyone with interest or ideas please post a reply.
Thank You

·
Registered
18 Posts
Whereabouts are you suggesting a run, I may be interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ozyman222 said:
I have posted this question before & got very little interest. I will keep trying.
There ought to be enough Sky/Solstice cars around by now to get some kind of event going for this area. Meet & Greet or Run or anything?

Anyone with interest or ideas please post a reply.
Thank You
Go over to the solstice forum if you want, they are having a New England run. Your more than welcome to join.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
D-money11 said:
Whereabouts are you suggesting a run, I may be interested.
Maybe Mohawk trail, or Berkshires, or just a cool central location to get together. Open to any suggestions.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kappa said:
Go over to the solstice forum if you want, they are having a New England run. Your more than welcome to join.
I have been searching the Solstice site, but the New England run is one that I probably won't be able to make. Would have gone to the western PA one if my wife didn't have to work that SAT.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I would love to come. The Berkshires are pretty far west though. I would suggest central MA or southeastern VT or maybe south western NH is better for a New England get together. Either way, I'm up for a road trip!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am in if I dont work... :) I took the SKY to the classic car night at Hebert's Candy Mansion (Shrewsbury) last Thursday night. Got lots of attention, and they put me right in front. They put me right in front. Not a Classic Car per se, but it was at least an American made vehicle, so they accepted me. Talked with some really nice 'Vette guys too. They do this every Thursday night, all summer long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts