Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just this weekend a new German price list is available at Opel.de.
Some interesting differences between USA and Germany:

Only two options possible

1. Colour (no green and white for Europe)

- Yellow no extra price € 0
- Red (brilliant) € 200
- all other metallic colours € 460

2. Premium package € 1,250
- includes leather seats, Monsoon 6CD/MP3

No auto tranny, no power seats, no tan leather/tan roof available.
But we can order the yellow with the cloth seats.

Someone there who understands that different sales policy :confused:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
C20LET_50 said:
Just this weekend a new German price list is available at Opel.de.
Some interesting differences between USA and Germany:

Only two options possible

1. Colour (no green and white for Europe)

- Yellow no extra price € 0
- Red (brilliant) € 200
- all other metallic colours € 460

2. Premium package € 1,250
- includes leather seats, Monsoon 6CD/MP3

No auto tranny, no power seats, no tan leather/tan roof available.
But we can order the yellow with the cloth seats.

Someone there who understands that different sales policy :confused:
We can order the yellow with the cloth seats and thought that was also the case with the Sky. Maybe not.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
deluke said:
We can order the yellow with the cloth seats and thought that was also the case with the Sky. Maybe not.
Last time I checked (when I put my order in back in February), Yellow carried a premium charge for the color and was only available with the Deluxe Interior... i.e. Leather seats (Black only), the steering wheel audio controls, chrome trim on the pedals, etc.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
ggccg said:
Last time I checked (when I put my order in back in February), Yellow carried a premium charge for the color and was only available with the Deluxe Interior... i.e. Leather seats (Black only), the steering wheel audio controls, chrome trim on the pedals, etc.
Thats funny because you can get it on the base Solstice and GXP.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ggccg said:
Same today: Yellow only available with the black leather option (Sky and SkyRL). Havn't looked for the Sol's because we can't get them in Europe.
But the most funny thing is that the Yellow - which isn't easy to paint - is for free in Germany and you in US have to pay an extra price ($195) :willy:
BTW steering wheel audio controls are base in Germany.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
C20LET_50 said:
BTW steering wheel audio controls are base in Germany.
What is the "standard" radio? Could be that they have upgraded the standard radio package on the European cars.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ggccg said:
What is the "standard" radio? Could be that they have upgraded the standard radio package on the European cars.
CD/MP3 with 6 speakers, same as you have in USA I think but standard with the steering wheel audio controls.
And I forgot Smokers package is also standard.

Here you can look yourself

http://www.opel.de/shop/cars/gt/config/quick2.act;jsessionid=GqYL7ynpJ52lvcjKynnL8bs12WzzFTVnYXDvMX9jpBdTy911Kvp0!911355109!-1278012462?tab=5&taboa=0

Sorry it's in German but I hope you'll understand it anyway.

BTW all german prices are inclusive 16% VAT, so the price is all we have to pay just of the dealers lot (maybe some adons for transport).
And not to forget another € 1,000 for the raising in VAT up to 19% starting Jan. 2007 :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Colors

Appears that they have two different Blue options - I was thinking that one might be Bluestone - but when I do the enlarge image on either color they both come out looking the same. - the attached shows the two different colors on the Opel site - if that is a better representation of BlueStone - then Bluestone might be back on my list of possible colors.

And everyone has notivced that while it has the balcked out headlights - the pictures show the trim around the brake ducts looking the same as the base Sky - not like the Sky Red Line.

And Bluestone is currently not listed as an build to order option on the Saturn website for some reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
I thing the first GT shows him in Midnightblue(Mitternachtsblau),the other GT was BLUESTONE(EIFELBLAU).

At all cars at the OPEL Homepage have not good Picture at the colours from the cars

·
Registered
89 Posts
I could not find in the German site any info if the gt will have an LSD.
It's a shame cause redlines and GXP's have it as a standard.

Nico,am i missing any German words there about the LSD?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LSD=Limited-slip differential that is standart at the GT.
:agree:

You'll find in Konfiguration, page Ausstattung 5th line from the bottom > Sperrdifferential (LSD) Serie (standard), same as in Sky RL :thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts