Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just was told that I have moved up to number 8 on the list. Someone opted out. I had been 9 of 9. (the dealer's allotment)

I'm in Ottawa - being told that the earliest date for Canada is May 11. Is that still accurate? By the way, there is a Yellow Sky at the Auto show here this weekend... I will take some pictures and post by Monday.

May 11, so close and yet so far...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Northern Lights said:
Hi all,

Just was told that I have moved up to number 8 on the list. Someone opted out. I had been 9 of 9. (the dealer's allotment)

I'm in Ottawa - being told that the earliest date for Canada is May 11. Is that still accurate? By the way, there is a Yellow Sky at the Auto show here this weekend... I will take some pictures and post by Monday.

May 11, so close and yet so far...

Cool.... love to see all the pics we can...SkyBaby-07 WELCOME

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Hi Sky Baby Have you moved to 30 yet I did on 3/22/06 TPW is said to be 3/27/06...Seal9 PS It would be cool if they put Web cams on the line so we could watch our cars being built...:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice of you to join our little group! If you are number 8 on the list I wouldn't expect you will be getting a car anywhere around May 11th. I am number one on my dealers list and I was told the Canadian launch is May 11th but I might get a car around late May early June. At your end of the line and being Canadian you might get a car in time to put it away for the winter.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Further To Rick's Response

ATLEAST he will be able to put his SKY 'ON ICE " :) JUST KIDDING I'm

CANADIAN also EH !:cool: :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
nasty, nasty, i was the first to tell us poor canadians about our wait times. i hope i'm wrong. but i don't think so. if a fellow canadian has more info than me please pm me. i want mine now..................?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi again...

Just saw the beautiful baby at the auto show. So many people around. When I talked to the sales guys they were offering congrats... even a couple of people who were around said "congrats" Felt like a kid.... All I can say is pictures don't do the car justice.

Speaking of which I have the pictures but can't seem to attach them to this note... man I hate being technology challenged.. I am to used to just being able to drop them into an email. Anyone want to help out....

Talked to the sales guys in Ottawa. Looks like at least two more people who put down deposits are going to drop out. Although have to be careful not to get my hopes up. I am looking forward to being able to sit in my blue sky under a blue sky... (hopefully before the snow starts falling ...) :)

And I don't know if the trunk debate is still raging, but being an avid golfer I can say there is no way my clubs are going to fit in the trunk with the top down. Or likely with the top up... That remains to be seen. So they can sit up front with me - seat belt around them to keep them safe, and golf buddies - well I'll see you at the club....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just talked to both Ottawa dealers, they are still being told May 11 for release to Canada. No one would say what day the cars show up at the dealership.... where are you on the list?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts