Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day to you all I am new to this BUT I have been reading for months! I ordered my sky at the beginning of AUG after I closed on my house. I guess I just made it because as I was told yesterday at my dealer (in Woodbridge VA) I beat the price increase and the cut off. They said they were backed up for a year!!:willy: But I must say I have enjoyed reading all the info and I know just what to do when I get my SKY (well still will come for help). But the thing is I have 3 yrs left before I retire and I wanted to go out the way I came in...driving a Saturn. My first Saturn was a blue blk SC2 used 1992, man did I love that car....story's still are told in Germany of me in that thing :lol: But this time i am going with a silver (ez to keep clean) with red leather. I want my plates to say CUZICAN, because i get asked soooo many time why would you want that car! why are you getting a Saturn why buy a 2 seated car!!...well CUZ I CAN:thumbs: :lol: Well that’s all for now I look forward to being apart of this forum and asking for advice and help from the vets of the site and anyone else with good knowledge to spread...:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! oh and i get my SKY in 5 months!! enough time to save more money to get more stuff to put on it!! (and buy curtins for the house...in case the wife reads this:lol: )

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome!!

Welcome to the family. You are going to love the car and this forum. I love your name "cuzican." Ha, ha... glad to have you on board.

Theresa:cheers:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Careful on that one, decorating budgets can mean bye bye to your car :willy:
This is true...that is why i shop at IKEA:D pluse i already have my sky money saved up want a low note...I was quoted at $27,198 HOPEFULLY will only finace 19 HOPEFULLY. Already going to order the light up wind screen and HID 6000 light kit. It is good to see others do it first so at least i know what the cost is MAN i love this site!:lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome, DAKOROB! This is a great board to learn from and hang out in. :thumbs:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome

Glad to have you aboard! :thumbs: This is a great place to get all the latest news and info about the car...:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WELCOME... glad you are here...... enjoy...SkyBaby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts