Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone. im new here. just introducing myself.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Welcome my son!!! :thumbs:

There is a TON of information here so, don't be afraid to do a few searches and ask a few questions... Most of us are pretty accomodating!!! :D

Regards,

BA...

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Welcom to our happy and slightly dysfunctional family!

:cheers:

·
Registered
450 Posts
HEY!!! I live in NMB! :) :cheers: Do you have your Sky yet?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Welcome to this zany bunch of crazies!!!! We are like a rash, we will grow on you!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :cheers:

Ernest, senior crazy member:willy: :willy: :willy: :eek:

NOTE: My craziness is a direct result of ordering and waiting for deliveries of my two SKY"s Serenity & Mayhem:crazy: :crazy: :yesnod:

·
Registered
994 Posts
What's that saying, "You can't pick your family"? You just did.:lol:

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Welcome to the Saturn Sky waiting lounge, grab a number, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee, and join the conversation. :thumbs:

I have been in the waiting area now for going on 3 months, I am hoping my dealer will get me my RL in time for christmas :lol:

PS: the number you just grabbed is somewhere around #2,870, and the sign says now serving #6, but the conversation is great, and you can make all sorts of new friends. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
hi everyone. im new here. just introducing myself.
Oh no it is a newby , RUN FOR YOUR LIFE...post and enjoy the crazyness of this here forum...Skip...resident *******....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome. You will find a lot of great people and helpful info on this forum.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Welcome to the crowd :willy:

Crazy Frog - love your avatar. :D :lol:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome

Come on in, the water is fine..

So what are the details of your Sky? Base or Red Line?..

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome and please join in...:thumbs:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome....this is a great place to learn from others, laugh at others and share with others.:) Sit down and hold on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey I'm pretty new here too just order my sky redline last week in Freehold, NJ - Midnight blue with black on black. They told me that 18 people were ahead of me as far as orders go and that they only fill abut 3 orders a month. All I have to say is its going to be a very long 9 months, especially since the first thing I do every morning when I wake up is look at Sky pics and read this forum.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hey I'm pretty new here too just order my sky redline last week in Freehold, NJ - Midnight blue with black on black. They told me that 18 people were ahead of me as far as orders go and that they only fill abut 3 orders a month. All I have to say is its going to be a very long 9 months, especially since the first thing I do every morning when I wake up is look at Sky pics and read this forum.
One never knows
I started out #9 (base SKY) and ended up #4. So hang in there!:thumbs:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the long, long wait.

I can only second the sentiments offered by our other Sky friends. This is a great way to pass the time while you wait for your Sky. You can even live vicariously through others when they receive their new bundles of joy.

Pull up a chair and sit on the floor...enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome, and please explain your username!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts